Co-operative Economics and Management in tertiary institutions help to improve the co-operative growth and development, quality manpower in co-operative.
The importance of studying co-operative in schools and tertiary institutions could as well known as co-operative education and is at the heart of co-operative for work motivation, growth, development, commitments in co-operative because is said that once a co-operative is always a co-operative.
Despite these, many co-operatives have failed in their respective institutions or organizations because their members indispensitions to the cooperative education or without organizing the importance of cooperative education to members. Cooperative education is an indisputable part of cooperative function.
Therefore, I now wish to research for the importance of studying Co-operative Economics and Management in tertiary institutions, the strategics and to suggest few solutions out off the million solutions to the failure of cooperative practices in the institutions or organizations.
I have chosen institute of management and technology (IMT) Enugu as my case study.
Furthermore, why education is necessary co-operative. Through the one hundred and 40 years of co-operative history, eminent cooperators have always insisted on the importance of education to the cooperative movement. Robert Owen emphasized, education for citizenship to achievement of a just and moral society.
Rochdale Pioneer followed in his footships. They studied and held discussion for one year before founding their society. In 1884 they amended their statute to provide that 21/2% of their profit should be aside for educational purposes because human resources is very essential to cooperative movement.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Significance of the study
1.4Scope and limitations of the study
1.5Definition of the terms
2.0Review of related literature
2.1Definition and meaning of Co-operative economics and Management.
2.2Incorporation of cooperative studies in IMT.
2.3Requirement of entry
2.4Objective and structure of the cooperative programme.
2.5Curriculum for the national Diploma in business studies.
2.6Job opportunities for the CEM students and graduates
2.7Co-operative education and training
3.0Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Sources of Data
3.2Method of investigation
3.3Method of data analysis
3.4The validity of investigation
3.5The research question
3.6The sample size and research question analysis
4.0The Summary of finding, Conclusion and Recommendations
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Economics And Management In Institutions (i M T Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/598/the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-economics-and-management-in-institutions-i-m-t-enugu
"The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Economics And Management In Institutions (i M T Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/598/the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-economics-and-management-in-institutions-i-m-t-enugu>.
"The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Economics And Management In Institutions (i M T Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/598/the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-economics-and-management-in-institutions-i-m-t-enugu>.
"The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Economics And Management In Institutions (i M T Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/598/the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-economics-and-management-in-institutions-i-m-t-enugu.
- Related Works
- Role Of Government In Co-operative Development
- The Effects Of Credit Administration And Control On The Development Of Cooperative Societies
- An Analysis Of Federal Government’s In Increasing Cassava Production In Nigeria
- The Network Of Arterial Roads And Other Explanatory Variables And Commercial Property Values In Ikeja
- Capital Budgeting
- Review Of The Course Contents Of Bus 213. Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Co-operative Economics Department Of I.m.t Enugu.)
- Co-operative And Poverty Alleviation (a Case Study Of The Contribution Towards Poverty Alleviation In Enugu State)
- Solving The Problem Of Perennial Cash Scarcity (among Workers) Through The Membership Of Ctls (a Case Study Of Imt Mpcs Ltd)
- Impact Of Agricultural Marketing Cooperative On Sales Promotion (a Study Of National Archives Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd)
- Effective Administration Of Credit In Cooperative Enterprises (a Case Study Of Ugwuaji Fmsc Co-operative In Enugu South Local Government Area Of Enugu State)