The research work on the topic â€œHow to improve Agricultural production through co-operative (A case study of Ndokwa West L. G. A Delta State Co-operative) was carried out to survey the past programmes and policies constituted by government to mobilize peasant farmers into agricultural co-operative and functional ones more productive as a way of facilitating the attainment of self-sufficiency in agricultural productivity in the country.
The general constrains that affect the achievement of the objectives in Ndokwa West local government area was identified. These include ill conceived and inefficient extension services, inadequate farm storage facilities and organized marketing outlets, use of crude farming implements. Complex land tenure system, non-restriction of membership which might bring in people of questionable characters whose membership may lead to the down fall of the society among others.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2Statement of Problems
1.3Objective of the study
1.4Importance of the study
1.5Scope and Limitation of the Study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.1 Importance of Improving Agric Production
2.2Co-operative as a means of improving Agricultural Production.
2.3Problem imposed by co-operative on agricultural programme
2.5Function of marketing co-operative in improving agricultural production.
2.6Production promotion co-operative societies.
2.7Method of investigation
2.8Method of Data analysis.
3.1 Population of the study
3.2. Sources of data
3.5Method of Investigation
3.6Method of data analysis
5.0Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). How To Improve Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/590/how-to-improve-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state
"How To Improve Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/590/how-to-improve-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state>.
"How To Improve Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/590/how-to-improve-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state>.
"How To Improve Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/590/how-to-improve-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Agriculture Cooperative Societies In Food Production (a Case Study Selected Agricultural Cooperative Societies In Enugu South Local Government Area, Enugu State)
- The Formation/registration Of A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State (a Case Study Of The Procedure Involved In Registering A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State)
- Co-operative Aid To Women Empowerment In Abia State (a Case Study Of Bende Lga)
- Advancing Agricultural Development Through Cooperative Societies In Enugu (a Case Study Of Selected Registered Agricultural Cooperative Societies In Ezeagu Local Government Area)
- Solving The Problem Of Perennial Cash Scarcity (among Workers) Through The Membership Of Ctls (a Case Study Of Imt Mpcs Ltd)
- Impact Of Co-operative Societies In Promotion Of Self-reliance And Small Scale Enterprises (a Special Focus On Selected Co-operative Societies In Idemili South L.g.a)
- Co-operative Education And Training In Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria (a Case Study Of The Department Of Co-operative Economics And Management (cem), Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu
- Credit Mobilization Challenges Of Credit Cooperative Societies In Enugu State, Its Implications For Rural Development (a Case Study Of Selected Credit Cooperative Societies In Enugu North Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Improving Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State
- Reducing Unemployment Through Cooperative Societies (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)