The research work on the topic “improving Agricultural production through co-operative (A case study of Ndokwa West L. G. A Delta State Co-operative as was carried out to survey the past programmes and polities constituted by government to mobilize peasant farmers into agricultural co-operative and functional ones more productive as a way of facilitating the attainment of self-sufficiency in agricultural productivity in the country.
The general constrains that affect the achievement of the objectives in Ndokwa West local government area was identified. These include ill conceived and inefficient extension services, inadequate farm storage facilities and organized marketing outlets, use of crude farming implements. Complex land tenure system, non-restriction of membership which might bring in people of questionable characters whose membership may lead to the down fall of the society among others.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Title page i
Approval page ii
Table of contents vi
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of Problems
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Importance of the study
1.5 Scope and Limitation of the Study
1.6 Research Questions
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature review
2.1 Importance of Improving Agric Production
2.2 Co-operative as a means of improving Agricultural Production.
2.3 Problem imposed by co-operative on agricultural programme
2.4 Agricultural co-operative
2.5 Function of marketing co-operative in improving agricultural production.
2.6 Production promotion co-operative societies.
2.7 Method of investigation
2.8 Method of Data analysis.
CHAPTER TH REE
3.0 Research Methodology
3.1 Population of the study
3.2. Sources of data
3.3 Primary Sources
3.4 Secondary sources
3.5 Method of Investigation
3.6 Method of data analysis
4.0 Data Presentation
5.0 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Improving Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3753/improving-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state-4099
"Improving Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3753/improving-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state-4099>.
"Improving Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3753/improving-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state-4099>.
"Improving Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3753/improving-agricultural-production-through-co-operative-a-case-study-of-ndokwa-west-local-government-area-of-delta-state-4099.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Women In Rural Development Through Co-operative Societies (a Case Study Of Nkanu Local Government Area, Enugu State)
- Co-operative And Poverty Alleviation. (a Case Study Of The Contribution Towards Poverty Alleviation In Enugu State)
- Credit Mobilization Challenges Of Credit Cooperative Societies In Enugu State, Its Implications For Rural Development (a Case Study Of Selected Credit Cooperative Societies In Enugu North Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- The Roles Of Specialized Banks In Promoting The Activities Of Agricultural Cooperative Societies (a Case Study Of Bank Of Agriculture, Enugu Zonal Office)
- The Role Of Banks In Nigeria Financing Agriculture (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc, Enugu)
- A Comparative Analysis Of Agricultural Financing In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Umuchinemere Procredit And First Bank Plc, Enugu)
- A Study On Cooperative Thrift And Loan Society (a Case Study Of Federal Ministry Of Industry And Technology, Owerri, Imo State - 1998 – June 2004)
- Impact Of Agricultural Marketing Cooperative On Sales Promotion (a Study Of National Archives Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd)
- An Examination Of The Activities Of Agricultural Cooperative Societies In Economic Development Of Nkanu West Local Government Area (a Study Of Selected Agricultural Cooperative Societies In Nkanu West Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- The Importance Of Improving Agriculture Production Through Co-operative Societies. (a Case Study Of Aniocha L.g.a, Anambra State.)