The research into the role of the Nigerian stock exchange market can be emphasized due to its roles. However, those roles are meant to be a strong and very important sources of capital in the capital market for the development of the West African sub-region. But though there are important role performed by the organization, there are certain problems militating against the growth and development of the Nigerian stock exchange market such as: unstable market growth, low level of income saving, corruption, inflation of market peace and lack of interest. Those and many more have made the NSEM to lose focus, thereby causing a downward movement of the economy.
Conclusively, from the above, efforts were to ensure that reliable and valid data are gathered for this empirical study thus to know the objectives, function, Activities and make positive suggestions on how to resolve the prevailing situation in the NSEM.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Objective of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.5Scope and limitation of the study
2.0Review of related literature
2.1Background to the establishment of the study
2.2Stock exchange market (SEM)
2.3Structure of the stock exchange market
2.4The objectives function/role of the stock exchange market
2.5System of operation in the exchange
2.6Listing requirement in the exchange
2.7Problems of the stock exchange market
2.8Internationalizing the Nigeria stock exchange.
3.0Research design and methodology
3.1Sources of data (secondary data)
3.2Location of data
3.3Methods f investigation
5.0recommendations and conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Role Of The Stock Exchange Market In The Economy.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/579/the-role-of-the-stock-exchange-market-in-the-economy
"The Role Of The Stock Exchange Market In The Economy." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/579/the-role-of-the-stock-exchange-market-in-the-economy>.
"The Role Of The Stock Exchange Market In The Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/579/the-role-of-the-stock-exchange-market-in-the-economy>.
"The Role Of The Stock Exchange Market In The Economy.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/579/the-role-of-the-stock-exchange-market-in-the-economy.
- Related Works
- Commercial Banks Control Of Customer Accounts
- The Effects Of Micro- Economic Policies On The Nigeria Financial Sector (a Critical Appraisal)
- Impact Of Frauds In The Banking Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- The Impact Of Organizational Structure Of Commercial Banks On Efficient Customer Service In Nigeria
- The Study Of Impact Of Universal Banking In Nigeria Financial System
- The Constraints Of Small Scale Industry In Debt Servicing
- The Impact Of New Money Market Products On Profit Performance Of Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- The Role Of Financial Institution In A Developing Economy
- A Critical Analysis Of Causes And Problem Of Financial Distress In Nigeria Banking Sector (a Case Study Of Afex Bank Plc.)
- Insider Dealings And The Problems Of Business Ethics In The Banking Industry In Nigeria.