The establishment of banks in Nigeria is not legislatively or directly compelled but should be seen as a key in the world economy.
The study is aimed at identifying fraud prevention and control in Nigeria banks, highlighting the problem of its risk in our economy.
The study to focused attention on the prevention and control of fraud in the banking industry is to bring about rationale economy decision and growth.
The study further received the objectives and prevention and control of fraud, in Nigeria banks and also exposes the problem and recommendation.
Material for the study was some purely from secondary data.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose/objective of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.5Limitation of the study
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1Banking development in Nigeria
2.2Definition and meaning of fraud
2.3Types of fraud
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1Source of data
3.2Location of data
3.3Method of data
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Fraud Prevention And Control In Nigeria Bank(s).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/520/fraud-prevention-and-control-in-nigeria-bank-s
"Fraud Prevention And Control In Nigeria Bank(s)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/520/fraud-prevention-and-control-in-nigeria-bank-s>.
"Fraud Prevention And Control In Nigeria Bank(s).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/520/fraud-prevention-and-control-in-nigeria-bank-s>.
"Fraud Prevention And Control In Nigeria Bank(s).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/520/fraud-prevention-and-control-in-nigeria-bank-s.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Financial Institution In Agricultural Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Agricultural And Co- Operative Bank Enugu)
- The Constraints Of Small Scale Industry In Debt Servicing
- Management Of Bad Debt In The Nigeria Banking System Scope And Remedies
- The Effect Of Monetary Policy On The Finance Of Foreign Trade
- Corporate Governance And Financial Performance Of Banks: A Study Of Listed Banks In Nigeria
- The Impact Of New Money Market Products On Profit Performance Of Commercial Bank In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Mortgage Banking In Nigerians Economic Development Programmes
- Possible Reason For Bank Failures
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercilization Of Government Owned Industries
- The Role Of Community Bank In Rural Development