Banks are profit oriented organization. the profit can not be made without the customers. Or it as a result of the services provide by these banks?
It is as a result of this research work to find out of banks and financial services can be marketable. Is customer satisfaction what these banks attain to achieve. This research work has five chapters.
Chapter one contains a discussion of how the banks and financial services can be marketable. It went further to state problem to be studied and why this study was carried out, the scope and limitation of the study and finally the propositions and the definition of terms.
The chapter two contains a number of past related literature examined by other studies as it related to the application of the marketing concept in the Banking & Financial services.
The methods used in collecting relevant data lie the design of the study. It also deals with way the questionnaires were distributed and the treatment of the data.
The data got from the research survey were analyzed and interpreted. Also similar question on both questionnaires were compared.
Finally, the summary of findings, conclusion on the research and recommendations made by the researcher are all in chapter five.
It banks & financial intitutions would put the recommendations made in the study to use, there will not only be satisfied customers with services offered, but a continuous increase in profit made, thereby making the problems of the banks a thing of the past.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
CHAPTER ONE – INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Significant to the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Limitation to the study
1.6 Statement of problems
1.7 Need for the study
1.8 Purpose of the study
1.9 Research proposal
1.10 Definition of terms
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
3.1 Design of the study
3.2 Population for the study
3.3 Sample size
3.4 Development of research materials
3.5 Questionnaire design
3.6 Research procedure
3.7 Treatment of data
4.0 Presentation analysis and interpretation of data
5.1 Summary of findings
5.3 Recommendations for improvement
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Marketing Of Banking And Financial Service (a Case Study Of Leadway Assurance Company Limited).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5739/marketing-of-banking-and-financial-service-a-case-study-of-leadway-assurance-company-limited-5867
"Marketing Of Banking And Financial Service (a Case Study Of Leadway Assurance Company Limited)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5739/marketing-of-banking-and-financial-service-a-case-study-of-leadway-assurance-company-limited-5867>.
"Marketing Of Banking And Financial Service (a Case Study Of Leadway Assurance Company Limited).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5739/marketing-of-banking-and-financial-service-a-case-study-of-leadway-assurance-company-limited-5867>.
"Marketing Of Banking And Financial Service (a Case Study Of Leadway Assurance Company Limited).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5739/marketing-of-banking-and-financial-service-a-case-study-of-leadway-assurance-company-limited-5867.
- Related Works
- The Determination Impact Of Advertising In Marketing Of Blue Omo Detergents In Enugu
- Product Development In The Cable Industry: Problems And Prospect (a Case Study Of Cutix Cable Plc Nnewi Anambra State)
- The Effect Of Cost Control In Powering Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc. 9th Mile, Enugu Metropolis
- Effective Marketing Strategies For Colour Photo Processing Services (a Case Study Of Jonatex Ultra Modern Colour Lab Nkpor.
- The Place Of Marketing In The Service Industries. (a Case Study Of Selected Laundry And Dry Cleaning Firms In Enugu Metropolis)
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nestle Nigeria Plc Enugu
- The Impact Of Market Segmentation And Product Positioning In A Service Industry
- New Product Development And Organizational Performance (study Of Grand Malt)
- The Marketing Mix Application In The Marketing Of Places Rentals Services In Ikeja Metropolis
- An Indepth Study Of On The Brand Switching Behavior Of Malt Drink Consumer In Enugu State From 2005 -2010