This is a research on the right and responsibilities of banks to their customers.
The research sort to know the bank right right and responsibilities to their customers which has bee in existence in banking operation and has been felt by the people and to the extent, their objectives has been achieved.
In carrying out this research the researcher made use of oral interviews, questionnaire and library and the finding were rights and responsibilities of banks to their customers, which has been felt through many areas of their promotional activities such as loan advancement.
It has been find out that banks charges commission to their customers, banks accept money from their customers, and banks a turn irregular instrument to their customers, all his has been greatly achieved through banks and customers relationship.
Therefore, it was this base that the researcher made the conclusion that banking operation has been appreciated by the people and customers objectives has been achieved greatly.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 CHAPTER ONE
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.6DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0 CHAPTER TWO
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.2 CAUSES OF BANK FRAUD
2.3 CONTROL OF FRAUD
3.0 CHAPTER THREE
3.1 RESEARCH DESIGN OR METHODOLOGY
3.2 SOURCES OF DATA (SECONDARY ONLY)
3.3 LOCATION OD DATA
3.4 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
4.0 CHAPTER FOUR
4.1 SUMMARY OF FINDING
5.0 CHAPTER FIVE
5.1 RECOMMENDATION AND
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Right And Responsibilities Of A Bank To Their Customers.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/566/the-right-and-responsibilities-of-a-bank-to-their-customers
"The Right And Responsibilities Of A Bank To Their Customers." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/566/the-right-and-responsibilities-of-a-bank-to-their-customers>.
"The Right And Responsibilities Of A Bank To Their Customers.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/566/the-right-and-responsibilities-of-a-bank-to-their-customers>.
"The Right And Responsibilities Of A Bank To Their Customers.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/566/the-right-and-responsibilities-of-a-bank-to-their-customers.
- Related Works
- Problems Of Financing Small â€“ Scale Enterprises In Nigeria
- An Evaluation Of Bank Failure And Economic Development In Nigeria, An Optical Appraisal
- Taxation As A Major Source Of Government Funding (a Case Study Of Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue)
- The Incidence Of Bad Debts And Credit Management In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- An Examination Of The Source And Uses Of Local Government Fund In Nigeria (2000-2004) (a Case Study Of Ezeagu Central Local Government Development Council)
- Electronic Banking And The Challenges Of The Nigerian Business Environment (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.)
- The Control Of Inflation Using Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) Monetary Policy
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In A Depressed Economy
- Nature Of Banking Services In Nigeria
- The Study Of The Impact Of Universal Banking In Nigeria Financial System