This project was a through research into marketing of financial services by Nigerian banking industry in Nigeria. It is to investigate the performance of bank marketing, and what extent they have contributed to the Nigerian economy.
Chapter one of this project deals with general introduction of what marketing of financial services is all about, objectives, significance and limitation of the study.
Chapter Two deals with the research used, two distinct types of data collection instruments on the write-up questionnaire and library research.
Chapter Three deals with the research methods used by the project work; sources of data, secondary data, collection of data and methods of data collection.
Chapter four deals with the findings of the study.
Chapter five deals with recommendation and conclusion were drawn from the findings of the study.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE STUDY
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.6 DEFINITION OF THE TERMS
2.1 BANKING IN NIGERIA- A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
2.2 WHAT IS BANK MARKETING
2.3 THE CONCEPT OF MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES
2.4 DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BANK MARKETING AND PRODUCT MARKETING
2.5 NIGERIAâ€™S COMMERCIAL BANK PERFORMANCE-MAIN FEATURE OF BANKING IN NIGERIA
2.6 DYNAMISM AND MARKETING COMMERCIAL BANK SERVICES
2.7 SERVICES RENDERED BY COMMERCIAL BANKS
2.8 FACTORS INFLUENCES BANK SERVICES
2.9 PROBLEMS OF MARKETING OF BANK SERVICES
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 PRIMARY DATA
3.2 SECONDARY SOURCE OF DATA
3.3 METHOD OF INVESTIGATION
3.4 RESEARCH METHOD USED
CHAPTER FOUR: FINDINGS
5.1 RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Marketing Of Financial Services By Nigerian Banking Industry.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/531/marketing-of-financial-services-by-nigerian-banking-industry
"Marketing Of Financial Services By Nigerian Banking Industry." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/531/marketing-of-financial-services-by-nigerian-banking-industry>.
"Marketing Of Financial Services By Nigerian Banking Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/531/marketing-of-financial-services-by-nigerian-banking-industry>.
"Marketing Of Financial Services By Nigerian Banking Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/531/marketing-of-financial-services-by-nigerian-banking-industry.
- Related Works
- Security Market As A Source Of Finance For The Public And Private Sectors In Nigeria
- Operational Risk Management In Nigeria Banks’ (a Case Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc)
- Management Based National Housing Fund Scheme
- Interest Rate As A Determining Factor In The Growth Of Savings And Investment In Nigeria: (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc.)
- The Role Of Public Accounts In The Formation, Acquistion And Liquidation Of A Compay
- Problems Of Financing Small â€“ Scale Enterprises In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Mortgage Banking In Nigeriaâ€™s Economic Development Programmes
- The Role Of Banks In The Development Of Entrepreneurship In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.)
- The Effect Of Motivation Incentive On Bank Employee
- The Improvement Of Banking Habit Of Rural Dwellers By Community Bank