The purpose of writing this research work â€˜The impact of federal government tax policies on the Nigerian Economyâ€™, is to determine whether the federal government tax policies in Nigeria has contributed immensely to the overall growth of the economy. It also seeks to investigate on the extent the policies of federal government tax has helped in revenue generation and allocation.
The literature review gave a background and in depth in the country and also the various policies banking them.
The decision made on this work was derived based on the test conducted. The chi-square was used in testing the hypothesis while frequency tables and percentage were used in analyzing the data. The decisions were that the federal government tax policies is actually a regulatory frame work of revenue generation in Nigeria. While the other one is that the federal government tax policies has contributed to the growth of the economy.
Based on the above decision, some findings were made which necessitated recommendations and finally conclusions.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1STATEMENT OF PROBLEM AND OBJECTIVES
1.2RATIONAL OF STUDY
1.3SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.4BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.5DEFINITION OF TERMS
HYPOTHESIS, METHODOLOGY, SOURCES OF DATA, LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
3.1HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
3.2METHODOLOGY OF STUDY
3.3SOURCES OF DATA
3.4LIMITATION OF STUDY
DATA PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION OF RESULT
4.2ANANLYSIS OF DATA
4.3DISCISSION OF THE RESULT
5.1SUMMARY OF THE ENTIRE WORK
5.4SUGGESTION FOR FURTHER RESEARCH
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy 1995-2003.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/555/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003
"The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy 1995-2003." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/555/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003>.
"The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy 1995-2003.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/555/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003>.
"The Impact Of Federal Government Tax Policies On Nigerian Economy 1995-2003.." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/555/the-impact-of-federal-government-tax-policies-on-nigerian-economy-1995-2003.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Community Banks On The Development Of Rural Communities
- The Role And Importance Of Central Bank Of Nigeria In The Prevention Of Bank Failure In Nigeria.
- Restructuring The Nigerian Pension Schemes For The Economic Well-being Of Retired Workers
- The Incidence Of Bad Debts And Credit Management In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- Bank Failure And Economic Development In Nigeria A Critical Appraisal
- The Importance Of The Nigerian Capital Market To Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Port Harcourt Stock Exchange)
- Problems And Prospects Of Community Banks In The Rural Development Of Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Ogui Community Bank, Enugu South L. G. A
- The Impact Of Training And Development In The Banking Industry
- The Impact Of Information Technology On Customer’s Satisfaction And Profitability In Nigeria Banks. (a Case Study Of Trans International Bank Plc)
- Fraud Detection And Prevention In Banks A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main