This research is on the effect of sales promotion on the marketing of consumer goods with reference on Nigerian bottling company Plc Enugu. The problem being investigated are as follows: the effect of sales promotion on consumer goods. The vates at which consumers demand increase/ decrease after sales promotion effects of sales promotion on sales and profit after campaign.
The method used in collecting data were primary and secondary.
Secondary data were collected form journals magazines newspaper and text books.
The analytical method was chi-square (x2) is reach significant testing conclusion on the effects of sales promotion on the marketing of consumer good in Nigeria sales promotion has been found to boost the profit margin of the industries.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
List of table.
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Research hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Meaning of sales promotion
2.2 Objective of sales promotion
2.3 Types of sales promotion tools
2.4 Factors that contribute to sales promotion and increase in the sales of consumer good
2.5 Sales promotion activity in Nigeria since independence.
2.6 Effects of sales promotion on business profit
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of the study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample size and procedure
3.5 Validation and reliability of the instrument
3.6 Method of data collection
3.7 Methods of analysis
3.8 Instrument for data collection
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.1 Data presentation and analysis
4.2 Educational qualification of respondents
4.3 Occupation of respondents
4.4 Interest in financial/soft drinks
4.5 Reason for not drinking mineral soft drinks
4.6 Choice of brand
4.7 Interest in sales promotion
4.8 Effect of sales promotion on consumer demands
4.9 Reason for increase in the product during promotion
4.10 Impact of sales promotion on consumer goods
4.11 Rate of consumption in the arte of consumption after sales promotion campaign
4.12 Reasons for increase in the rate of consumption after sales promotion campaign
DISCUSSION RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 Discussion of result/finding
5.3 Implication of research finding
5.5 Suggestion for further studies
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). The Effect Of Sales Promotion On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Compny Plc Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5440/the-effect-of-sales-promotion-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-compny-plc-enugu-8805
"The Effect Of Sales Promotion On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Compny Plc Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5440/the-effect-of-sales-promotion-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-compny-plc-enugu-8805>.
"The Effect Of Sales Promotion On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Compny Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5440/the-effect-of-sales-promotion-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-compny-plc-enugu-8805>.
"The Effect Of Sales Promotion On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Compny Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5440/the-effect-of-sales-promotion-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-compny-plc-enugu-8805.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Marketing Research In A Small Scale Company (a Case Study Of Juhel Pharmaceutical Enugu)
- The Relevance Of Computers In Management Information System. (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)
- Marketing Of Church Services (a Case Study Of Catholic Church In Enugu Metropolis)
- The Impact Of Effective Branding On The 2005-2008 Sales Volume Of Nbl Plc, In Enugu State
- The Efficient Of Corporate Image As A Strategy In Enhancing Profitability In An Organization
- Impact Of Information Technology In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of All Stated Trust Bank Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of Promotional Strategies Of Barbing Salons In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Top Class Barbing Salon Awkunanaw Enugu
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Product In Enugu Metropolis
- The Importance Of Marketing Research To New Product Development (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Lagos)
- Strategies For Introducing A New Product In The Market (a Case Study Of Fanta Lemon Of Coca-cola Company In Enugu Metropolis)