Data on this issue were collected through survey [question naira schedules] and that serves as a primary source of data to complement the secondary materials.
These data were analyzed and some interesting revelation were made for e.g. it was discovered the constant randomization of oil pipelines, hoarding of petroleum products, striating workers constant power outage etc. contributed greatly to these problems.
It was also revealed that the independent marketers contributed immensely to the marketing of petroleum products in the country considering the percentage of petroleum products such as P.M..S (super) D.P.K. (keno) and Ago (diesel) then to the consumers.
The data revealed the important role, which they play by distributing products to areas, regarded as unattractive by existing oil companies there by reducing problems of article scarcity and marketing of petroleum products.
The study recommends that more refineries should be built in the country to supports the exiting ones and locate them well on the basic of economic considerations.
Modern equipment should be installed together with refineries to ensure optimum capacity work age.
The NNPC should open supply depots for 24 hour daily and motivate their staffs to work effectively.
Loans should be encouraged to build more filling stations at desired locations by independent marketers.
Constant power supply should be encouraged to ensure a steady pumping, loading and easy marketing of petroleum products.
Canalization, which is a menace to the government, should be properly checked and stopped by ensuring strictness and security at the oil producing areas.
The first chapter indicates how and when the problems of scarcity and marketing emanated.
The problem can hardly be appreciated without the background.
The research involves it review, which was extracted from journals, magazines, newspapers, textbooks, symposium, and Government statements.
Chapter three deals with research methodology.
It includes sources of data . methods of data collection, population of study etc.
some possible solutions to Chapter four presented and analyzed the data collected in tables and figures while finally the chapter five summarizes the findings, conclusions and recommended help put an end to marketing problems in petroleum products.
TABLES OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
BACKGROUNG OF THE STUDY
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
SCOPE OF STUDY
LIMITATION OF STUDY
DEFINITION OF TERMS
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
JOURNAL REVIEW / EXTRACTS
NEWSPAPER ARTICLES / PUBLICATION
THE CONCEPT OF DISTRIBUTION
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OR DESIGN
SOURCES OF DATA
POPULATION OF STUDY
POPULATION OF SAMPLE SIZE
DETERMINITION OF SAMPLE SIZE
METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
QUESTION NAIRA ALLOCATION ADMINISTRATION
PRETESTING THE QUESTION NAIRA INTERVIEW
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Problems And Prospects Of Marketing Petroleum Products In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1395/the-problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-petroleum-products-in-nigeria
"The Problems And Prospects Of Marketing Petroleum Products In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1395/the-problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-petroleum-products-in-nigeria>.
"The Problems And Prospects Of Marketing Petroleum Products In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1395/the-problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-petroleum-products-in-nigeria>.
"The Problems And Prospects Of Marketing Petroleum Products In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1395/the-problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-petroleum-products-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Sociological Factors Affecting Customers’ Behaviour In The Marketing Of Some Selected Consumer’s Goods
- The Marketing Of Educational Service (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Impact Of Effective Public Relations In Marketing Expansion Of Banking Services In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of All States Trust Bank Plc)
- Marketing Problems Of Small-scale Indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Encristo Pharmacultical Industries Nigeria Limited, Enugu).
- Effective Application Of Marketing Concept In Bank Service (a Case Study Of Commercial Bank In Enugu)
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On Bourn Vita Product In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc In Enugu)
- Product Portfolio Analysis And The Growth Of Small And Medium Scale Enterprises In Nigeria: The Akwa Ibom State Experience
- Application Of Marketing Concept In Marketing Of Hair Dressing Services (a Comparative Analysis Of Magic Fingers Beauty Home And Ultimate Beauty Salon)
- Efficient Marketing Of Television Services A Case Study Of Nigerian Television Authority (nta), Enugu
- Contribution Of Modern Communication Equipment To Job Efficiency Of The Secretary (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc) (fbn Enugu)