We live in a world where information is as important as life. Also where broad casting is expensive, tedious and bottled up that only those who search earnestly gain access to the races of knowledge (information) and help make the world a global village.
However broadcasting is one of the means through, which information, ideas, values, knowledge are disseminated to a large number of people via electronic media. These media include radio, television, cinema and films etc. the impact of broadcasting to the mass audience cannot be underestimated. It makes use of sound in the radio and combination of sound and visual element in television, cinema and film.
Therefore people get to know what is happening in other parts of the world through broadcasting there have been an increase of electronic media. With technological development and innovation blowing across the horizon, the performance of broadcasting media has increased in recent times. Individuals in Nigeria now own and operate electronic media which has been seen as a gesture.
TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGES
Table of content - - - - - -
Approval page - - - - - - -
Dedication - - - - - - -
Acknowledgement - - - - - -
Table of content - - - - - -
1.0 Introduction - - - - - -
1.1 Background of the study - - - -
1.2 Statement of problems - - - -
1.3 Research question - - - - -
1.4 Hypotheses - - - - - -
1.5 Purpose of study - - - - -
1.6 significance of study - - - - -
1.7 Scope of study - - - - - -
1.8 Definition of terms - - - - -
1.9 Limitation of study - - - - -
1.1.0 Theoretical framework - - - -
2.1 Literature review - - - - -
2.2 Traces of oral media - - - - -
2.3 Financing government operations in a depressed economy - - - - -
2.4 Role of media - - - - - -
2.5 Effects on Nigerian economy - - -
2.6 The summary of literature review - -
3.0 Methodology - - - - - -
3.1 Research methodology - - - -
3.2 Research design - - - - -
3.3 Sampling size - - - - - -
3.4 Sample study - - - - - -
3.5 Population size - - - - - -
3.6 Instrument for data collection - - -
3.7 Data Collection - - - - - -
3.8 Data Analysis - - - - - -
4.0 Data analysis and results - - - -
4.1 Summary of findings - - - - -
5.1 Conclusion and recommendation - -
5.2 Recommendation - - - - -
5.3 Suggestion for further research - - -
Questionnaire (Appendix 1)
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Problems Of Broadcasting In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of The Esbs (enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5333/problems-of-broadcasting-in-a-depressed-economy-a-case-study-of-the-esbs-enugu-7348
"Problems Of Broadcasting In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of The Esbs (enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5333/problems-of-broadcasting-in-a-depressed-economy-a-case-study-of-the-esbs-enugu-7348>.
"Problems Of Broadcasting In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of The Esbs (enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5333/problems-of-broadcasting-in-a-depressed-economy-a-case-study-of-the-esbs-enugu-7348>.
"Problems Of Broadcasting In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of The Esbs (enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5333/problems-of-broadcasting-in-a-depressed-economy-a-case-study-of-the-esbs-enugu-7348.
- Related Works
- Analysis Comparative Of The Performance Of Journalist In Government And Private Owned Media Organization
- The Impact Of Testimonial Use On Advertising Effectiveness (a Case Study Of Kanu Nwankwo In Peak Milk Advertisment)
- Practical Importance Of Social Philosophy To Mass Communication Student
- “an Appraisal Of Press Freedom In African Societies (a Case Study Of Nigeria In Period Of 1999 – 2003)”.
- The Role Of Mass Media In Crisis Resolution (a Case Study Of Ijaw/itsekiri Crisi)
- The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organization (a Case Study Of Estisalat)
- The Impact Of Government Ownership And Control Of Anambra Broadcasting Service (radio) On Media Objectivity.
- Impact Of Nigerian Television Authority (nta) Enugu Commercials On Consumer Demand For Malta Guinness
- Impact Of Television Advertising On Etisalat Market Audience (a Study Of Owerri Metropolis, Imo State).
- An Assessment Of Mass Media's Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Nigeria