The importance of personal income tax to government, both as a revenue source and as a fiscal policy factor cannot be over emphasized.
In order to achieve this objective, the project work was divided into five chapters, each chapter dealing with an aspect of the work and helps to highlight the rudiments which when collated, get the root of the investigation.
Chapter one deals with the background of the study, statement of problem, purpose of the study, delimitation of the study, research questions, statement of hypothesis and significance of the study.
Chapter two deals with the literature review. In this segment I touched on ideas, opinions and statements of exports and other interested writers on taxation and relevant legislation relating to income tax.
Chapter three deals with the research design and methodology.
Chapter five involves the presentation and analysis of data collected from primary and secondary sources.
Chapter five then records up with the findings, discussions of the findings and recommendation.
It is the hope of the researcher that if the recommendations are impudent, at vast, in part, the effectiveness and efficiency of personal income tax administration in Ugwuaji community in particular and Enugu State in general would be assured to a great extent.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of study
1.4 Delimitation of the study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Statement of hypothesis
1.7 Significance of the study
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
2.1 Historical background and development of personal income tax in Nigeria
2.2 General principles and practices of income taxation
2.3 Administration of personal income tax
2.4 Summary of literature review.
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedure
3.5 Instruments for data collection
3.6 Validation of the research instrument
3.7 Reliability of the research instrument
3.8 Methods of administration of research instrument
3.9 Methods of data analysis
Data presentation and analysis
Designation: implementation: recommendation
5.1 Designation of results
5.2 Implications of the results
5.4 Suggestions for further research
5.5 Limitations of the study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). The Importance Of Personal Income Tax To Government.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5053/the-importance-of-personal-income-tax-to-government-9600
"The Importance Of Personal Income Tax To Government." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5053/the-importance-of-personal-income-tax-to-government-9600>.
"The Importance Of Personal Income Tax To Government.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5053/the-importance-of-personal-income-tax-to-government-9600>.
"The Importance Of Personal Income Tax To Government.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5053/the-importance-of-personal-income-tax-to-government-9600.
- Related Works
- Assessment Of The Influence Of Conflict Resolution On The Performance Of Public Organization (a Case Study Of Kaduna State Civil Service)
- Local Government System In Nigeria As An Instrument For Rural Development
- The Incident Of Poverty On Educational Development Of The Citizens
- Public Bureaucracy And National Development In Nigeria
- Democratic Governance And Crisis Of Development In Nigeria 2009 – 2010
- The Role Of Non – Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor – Okpala South Local Government Area).
- Effect Of Motivation On Worker Productivity: A Case Study Of Uniben Enterprise Water, Benin City
- The Role Of Local Government In The Maintenance Of Security In The Rural Areas. (a Case Study Of Okene Local Government Area).
- Functions And Achievements Of Government Support Agencies In The Development Of Enterprenuership In Enugu State. (a Case Study Of National Directorate Of Employment (n.d.e)
- Public Policy Implementation