This project work has critically highlighted the compact of the Role of Banks in International Trade in Nigeria, the problems affecting the Role in Banks in international trade in Nigeria have been identified and how they can be controlled is also includes in the study and ways to solve them are inductive in the study.
This study also examines the lapses and recommends some viable points (s) that can also contribute to the image of the industry.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents:
1.1Background of the study:
1.2Statement of problem:
1.3Objectives of the study:
1.5Assumption of the study:
1.6Scope of study:
1.7Significance of the study:
1.8Limitation of the study:
1.9Definition of terms
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.0The role of banks in international trade in Nigeria:
2.1Definition of banks and international trade:
2.2Types of banks:
2.3Causes and problems of banks role in international trade
3.0Source of data:
3.1Location of data:
3.2Method of data collection:
3.3Analysis of data
5.3Suggestions for further research:
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Banks In International Trade In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/468/the-role-of-banks-in-international-trade-in-nigeria
"The Role Of Banks In International Trade In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/468/the-role-of-banks-in-international-trade-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of Banks In International Trade In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/468/the-role-of-banks-in-international-trade-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of Banks In International Trade In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/468/the-role-of-banks-in-international-trade-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Evaluating The Effects Electronic Data Processing In Community Bank. (a Case Study Of Emene Community Bank Enugu State)
- Effects Of Automated Teller Machine On The Performance Of Nigerian Banks
- The Role Of Central Bank Of Nigeria In Credit Supply To The Agricultural Sector
- Empirical Analysis Of Commercial Banks Lending Policies To The Private Sector (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Ogui Road Enugu)
- An Examination Of Treasury Management Procedures And Their Implication On Bank Performance. (a Case Study Of United Bank For Africa) 1990-1999
- Management Crisis Of The Banking Industry : (a Case Study Of Some Distress Banks)
- Management Of Bad Debt In The Nigeria Banking System Scopes And Remedies
- Production Cost Control In Manufacturing Organisation
- Developmental Impact Of Rural Banking In Nigeria (a Case Study Of United Bank For Africa (u.b.a) Plc)
- Liqiudity Management Practice At First Bank Of Nigeria Plc