This research work tagged: Stock Management In The Hotel Industry is intended to introduce the readers to the effective means of avoiding waste in their establishment and in order to avoid running under stock.
An objective looks at stock management in the hotel, the activities involved in controlling stock, and roles of the stock keeper at both hotel and other firms.
However, this work is organize into five (5) chapters
Chapter one (1) which is the introduction focuses on the background of the study, objectives of the study ,research questions significance of the study, scope and limitation of the study and operational definition of the concept and terms used in the study.
Chapter two (2) centers n the reviews of the related literature relevant to the field of study among areas of related literature reviews include the concept and the need for Stock Management, Approaches to Stock Management, Cost of handling and storing stock, stock levels, Factors affecting the application of materials Management, Benefits of materials management concept.
Chapter three (3) deals with the methods of research used in carrying out the research works.
Where as chapter four (4) centers on the presentation and analysis of data that validate the research findings.
Chapter five (5) is the summary of the findings recommendation and conclusion and areas for further research.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content.
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.6Scope of the study
1.8Definitions of terms
2.1The need for stock management
2.2Approaches to stock management
2.3Cost of handling and storing stock
2.5Factors affecting the application of materials management concept
2.6Benefits of materials management concept
3.2Sources of Data: Primary and Secondary
3.3Population of study.
3.4Sample size determination
3.5Instrument of Data collection
3.6Questionnaire Administration and Retrieval
3.7Validation of the instrument
3.8Reliability of the Instrument
3.9Method of Data treatment and Analysis
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATION, CONCLUSION AND AREAS FOR FURTHER RESEARCH
4.1 Summary of findings
4.4 Areas for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Stock Management In The Hotel Industry A Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/411/stock-management-in-the-hotel-industry-a-case-study-of-royal-palace-hotel-enugu
"Stock Management In The Hotel Industry A Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/411/stock-management-in-the-hotel-industry-a-case-study-of-royal-palace-hotel-enugu>.
"Stock Management In The Hotel Industry A Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/411/stock-management-in-the-hotel-industry-a-case-study-of-royal-palace-hotel-enugu>.
"Stock Management In The Hotel Industry A Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/411/stock-management-in-the-hotel-industry-a-case-study-of-royal-palace-hotel-enugu.
- Related Works
- Problems And Achievement Of Human Resources Management (a Case Study Of Federal Mortgage Bank Enugu)
- Effect Of Manpower Development And Training On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc 9th Mile, Enugu)
- The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)
- The Effects Of Human Resources Development On Organizational Growth (a Case Study Of Industrial Training Fund Enugu Area Office)
- The Management Problems Of Government Parastatals In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential Enugu)
- The Problems And Prospect Of Establishing Small Scale Industry (a Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike, Enugu)
- The Role Of Trade Fairs In Business Development: A Case Study Of Enugu International Trade Fair
- The Impact Of Delegation On Management Decision Making (a Case Study Of Zenith Bank Plc Enugu)
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)
- An Appraisal Of Material Management And Resource Utilization In Seven-up Bottlingcompany Plc, Kaduna