This project is aimed at finding out how commercial banks control their customers accounts, which actually means the way the commercial banks safeguard their customers accounts and how they carry out their duties as the custodians of their customers accounts.
Apart from the study guard at looking of the general activities of the banks with regards to customers accounts this study more specifically involves finding out the rules and procedures set down by these banks for the proper control of their customers accounts, the staff in charge of their customers accounts, the staff in charge of carrying them out in accordance with the policies and objectives of the banks, and also with statutory regulation.
The researcher delved into all these in order to enlighten the customers, and any other individual reading this project on the extent to which the banks go so as to satisfy their customers. Also certain aspects of banking which have been misunderstood by people over the years were clearly sorted out.
The information I obtained in the cures of my writing this project has helped me to established the face that commercial banks places a lot of emphasis on the good control of customers accounts, this is because these accounts make up the livewire of the existence of these commercial banks.
Finally, the findings were summarized and thereafter several suggestions and recommendation have been made to commercial banks in general so as to improve the over all efficiency and effectiveness of the control of their customers accounts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of the terms
2.1 Review of related literature
Research design and methodology
3.1 Source of data
3.2 Location of data
3.3 Method of data collection (literature work only)
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Commercial Banks Control Of Customer Accounts.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4072/commercial-banks-control-of-customer-accounts-9799
"Commercial Banks Control Of Customer Accounts." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4072/commercial-banks-control-of-customer-accounts-9799>.
"Commercial Banks Control Of Customer Accounts.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4072/commercial-banks-control-of-customer-accounts-9799>.
"Commercial Banks Control Of Customer Accounts.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4072/commercial-banks-control-of-customer-accounts-9799.
- Related Works
- Corporate Governance And Bank Failure In Nigeria – A Paper
- Strategies For Management Bank Liquidity (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Improving Customers Services In Nigerian Commercial Banks
- The Impact Of Regulation And Supervision On The Activities Of Banks In Nigeria (an Assessment Of The Role Of The Cbn And Ndic)
- An Assessment Of Repositioning Through Recapitalization Of Banking Sectors In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hallmark Bank Plc )
- Information Technology Itâ€™s (infotech) Significance In The Banking Sector
- The Role Of Financial Institutions In Agricultural Development In Nigeria.
- Fraud Prevention And Control In Nigeria Bank(s)
- Application Of Marketing Concept In Commercial Bank And Its Effectiveness In Consumer Satisfaction
- An Examination Of The Problem And Prospect Of Financing State Government Projects Through The Capital Market Presented