The role of banking sector in a develop economy such as ours can not be over emphasized. Banking sector forms the life wire of economic growth of any nation. According to recent publication by an international magazine banking sector contributed about 55% of the total economic development of Nigeria. Also the development of small and medium scale enterprise cannot be ruled out in this huge success curtained by the banking indicatory.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Back ground of the study
Statement of H1 problem
Purpose & objective of the study limitation of the study
Review of related literature
3.1 Sources of data secondary source only location of Data method of data collection (literature work )
Recommendation and conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). Bank Inspection In Examine As An Effective Tool In Bank Management.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4770/bank-inspection-in-examine-as-an-effective-tool-in-bank-management-4083
"Bank Inspection In Examine As An Effective Tool In Bank Management." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4770/bank-inspection-in-examine-as-an-effective-tool-in-bank-management-4083>.
"Bank Inspection In Examine As An Effective Tool In Bank Management.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4770/bank-inspection-in-examine-as-an-effective-tool-in-bank-management-4083>.
"Bank Inspection In Examine As An Effective Tool In Bank Management.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4770/bank-inspection-in-examine-as-an-effective-tool-in-bank-management-4083.
- Related Works
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercilization Of Government Owned Industries
- The Impact Of Liquidity Problem On The Nigerian Banking Industry
- The Effect Of Claim Settlement On Profit Maximization In The Insurance Industries
- Fraud In Nigerian Banking System
- Importance Of Liquidity In Commercial Banks
- Bank Fraud Causes And Prevention
- An Evaluation Of Financial Problems And Prospects Of Privatization In The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Internal Control System As A Means Of Preventing Fraud In Nigeria Financial Institution (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- Bank Failure And Economic Development In Nigeria A Critical Appraisal
- Debt Recovery Techniques In The Banking Sector, Problems And Prospect (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc)