This project is in partial fulfillment of my Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Accountancy.
The project topic “the impact of mergers and acquisition in Nigerian economy”, will help in bailing out an aching company from liquidation and bankruptcy in Nigerian business circle.
For the purpose of quick understanding of the topic, the research work has been carefully organized in each chapter and it is hoped that the chapters and paragraphs would be studied in order of presentation.
The first chapter is devoted to a lucid introduction of the topic while the second chapter deals with review of the study and its impact in Nigerian economy. Chapter three deals with the findings that were observed from the analysis and interpretation of data collection.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and Limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Impact of mergers and acquisition in Nigerian Economy
2.2 Genesis of the Impact of mergers and acquisition in Nigerian Economy
2.3 Reasons for the impact of mergers and acquisition in Nigeria Economy
2.4 Initiation of the mergers and acquisition in the Nigerian Economy
2.5 Mechanics of Assets valuation and compensation method
3.1 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). The Impact Of Mergers And Acquisition In Nigerian Economy (2002 – 2005).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3901/the-impact-of-mergers-and-acquisition-in-nigerian-economy-2002-ndash-2005-3400
"The Impact Of Mergers And Acquisition In Nigerian Economy (2002 – 2005)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3901/the-impact-of-mergers-and-acquisition-in-nigerian-economy-2002-ndash-2005-3400>.
"The Impact Of Mergers And Acquisition In Nigerian Economy (2002 – 2005).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3901/the-impact-of-mergers-and-acquisition-in-nigerian-economy-2002-ndash-2005-3400>.
"The Impact Of Mergers And Acquisition In Nigerian Economy (2002 – 2005).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3901/the-impact-of-mergers-and-acquisition-in-nigerian-economy-2002-ndash-2005-3400.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Petroleum Products Scarcity On The Nigerian Economy
- An Empirical Analysis Of The Impact Of Monetary Policy On Economic Development In Nigeria (1985–2014)
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West L.g.a In Delta State
- Employment And Economic Growth In Nigeria
- Impact Of Government Expenditure On Nigerian Economic Growth
- Impact Of Customer Satisfaction Strategies On Customer Retention In First Bank Nigeria Plc
- A Critical Appraisal Of Non-cash Transaction Policy Of Central Bank Of Nigeria
- Taxation As An Instrument Of Fiscal Policy In Nigeria
- Effect Of Unemployment And Inflation On Economic Growth In Nigeria, 1986-2012.
- The Role Of Fiscal Policies In The Development Of Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria)