Prominent among the obstacles facing the performance of manufacturing sector in Nigeria is the lack of effectively bank credits to the manufacturing sector of the economy.
The banks especially the commercial ones have not been contributing effectively to the output of manufacturing sector of the economy.
This study takes into cognizance the problems of manufacturing sector in Nigeria. Beside; it looks into the various economic effects of inefficiency of bank credits to the manufacturing sector in Nigeria over the period of 1981 â€“ 2004, using the Nigeria data set. The study employed the ordinary least square regression method.
Above all, this project examines the earlier interventionist efforts by the CBN toward achieving a stable and low interest rate on the credits from the commercial banks to the manufacturing sectors in the economy and finally resolved to give useful recommendations on ways to improve upon the performance of the bank credits to the manufacturing sector in the economy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.2 Statement of Problems
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 Hypothesis of the Study
1.5 Rationale for the Study
CHAPTER TWO :
2.1 Theoretical Review
2.2 Empirical Review
2.3 Scope and Limitation
3.1 The Model
3.2 Model Specification
3.3 Estimation Procedure
3.4 Techniques for Evaluation
3.5 Evaluation based on Econometric Criteria (Second Order Test)
3.6 Sources of Data
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, POLICY RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 Summary of Findings
5.2 Policy Recommendations
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 10). Impact Of Bank Credts On The Growth Of Manufacturing Sector In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1795/impact-of-bank-credts-on-the-growth-of-manufacturing-sector-in-nigeria
"Impact Of Bank Credts On The Growth Of Manufacturing Sector In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2013. 2013. 10 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1795/impact-of-bank-credts-on-the-growth-of-manufacturing-sector-in-nigeria>.
"Impact Of Bank Credts On The Growth Of Manufacturing Sector In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2013. Web. 10 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1795/impact-of-bank-credts-on-the-growth-of-manufacturing-sector-in-nigeria>.
"Impact Of Bank Credts On The Growth Of Manufacturing Sector In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2013. Accessed 10, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1795/impact-of-bank-credts-on-the-growth-of-manufacturing-sector-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- An Empirical Analysis Of The Determinants Of Exchange Rate In Nigeria (1983-2007)
- The Impact Of Monetary Policy On Agricultural Growth In Nigeria. (1981–2009).
- The Analysis Of The Impact Of Unemployment And Inflation On Balance Of Payment In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Globalization On The Industrial Growth Of Nigeria
- Exchange Rate Stability And Export Performance: (the Case Study Of Agricultural Produce In Nigeria, (1999-2014)010).
- Mobilization Of Domestic Savings For Economic Growth And Development In The Banking Industry. (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc) Enugu 1990 – 2000
- Value Added Tax Vat And Price Stability In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation On The Nigeria Economic Growth (1999 – 2013)
- Economic Effect Of Unemployment In The Nigerian Economy (a Study Of Enugu North)
- The Effects Of Global Powers On The Performance Of Nigerian Economy