The research used questionnaires personal interviews and observation during the research work.
The research work goes to NEPA Onitsha branch and the field of study.
The questionnaire were distributed to the staff of NEPA by the researcher and subsequently interacted with them on Personal interview. All data collection were grouped into references computed and arranged in tables for easy reference. The data were presented according to the respondents ensures based on research question.
Well also stated in chapter one are the statement of problem the significance of the study and questionnaires include in this chapter is the definition of terminal reference.
Chapter two deals with the literature review, manpower, and also deal with the measurement of efficiency.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Purpose of study
1.2 Statement of problems
1.3 Scope and limitations of study
1.4 Historical background of study
1.5 Methodology of Research
1.6 Definition of terms used
LITERATURE REVIEW OR RELATED STUDY AND NOTES REVIEW OR RELATED STUDY
PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
3.1 Deficiency in man-power supply of data. Deficiency
in man-power management of data
3.2 Uneconomical recruitment politics of data. Inappropriate mechanism of man-power motivation.
3.3 Need for culturally relevant management
4.0 Data Presentation and Analyzed
4.1 Question of Research
5.0 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Bureaucracy And Efficiency In Nigerian Public Enterprise: (a Case Study Of Nepa Onitsha Branch.).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3697/bureaucracy-and-efficiency-in-nigerian-public-enterprise-a-case-study-of-nepa-onitsha-branch-8096
"Bureaucracy And Efficiency In Nigerian Public Enterprise: (a Case Study Of Nepa Onitsha Branch.)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3697/bureaucracy-and-efficiency-in-nigerian-public-enterprise-a-case-study-of-nepa-onitsha-branch-8096>.
"Bureaucracy And Efficiency In Nigerian Public Enterprise: (a Case Study Of Nepa Onitsha Branch.).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3697/bureaucracy-and-efficiency-in-nigerian-public-enterprise-a-case-study-of-nepa-onitsha-branch-8096>.
"Bureaucracy And Efficiency In Nigerian Public Enterprise: (a Case Study Of Nepa Onitsha Branch.).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3697/bureaucracy-and-efficiency-in-nigerian-public-enterprise-a-case-study-of-nepa-onitsha-branch-8096.
- Related Works
- Problems Of Effective Management In Government Owned Establishment A Case Study Of Esbs Enugu
- Exploring Factors Influencing The Adoption Of Mobile Commerce
- The Problems Of Revenue Allocation And Generation In Local Government In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Agwu And Igbo-eze South Local Government Area, Enugu
- Evaluation Of Taxation As A Source Of Government Revenue (a Case Study Of The State Board Of Internal Revenue)
- Corruption In Local Government Administration In Nigeria: A Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government
- Federal Character Principle And Its Implication On Manpower Utilization: An Analysis Of Recruitment Exercise At The Federal Capital Development Authority (fcda)
- Effect Of Work Environment On Employee Performance In Enugu State Civil Service. (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Information And Culture Enugu State)
- Conflict Management Strategies Of Principals As Perceived By Teachers In Imo State Secondary Schools
- Democratic Governance And Crisis Of Development In Nigeria 2009 – Date
- The Roles And Functions Of The Civil Service In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Anambra State Civil Service