The primary aim of this research work is to deeply investigate and identify the national development in the achievement of sustainable democracy in Anambra state, and how their attitude foster, encourage, promote or retard the development of the area since the formation of the ANIDS. To conduct a thorough research, the researcher sampled the population and those chosen were administered with a questionnaire. Their findings were analyzed using simple percentage method. Based on the analyses the researcher found that Anambra state with a laudable development strategy that is development oriented and which has the peoples interest at heart. Sequel to the above, the researcher recommended that government should support and assist both financially and otherwise to the development projects initiated and executed by the Anambra state government which is in the best interest of the people to foster national development and sustainable democracy. In conclusion, therefore, the role of ANIDS should be welcomed by the people of Anambra state for the interest of maintaining their status quo in the area of national development and sustainable democracy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4. Significance of the study
1.4 Research questions.
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Scope of the Study
1.7 Scope of the Study
1.8 Definition of Terms
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Concept of Nation Development
2.2 Induces of Nation Development
2.3 Strategies of National Development
2.4 Concept of Democracy and sustainable democracy.
2.5 Factors militating Against sustainable Democracy
2.6 Solution to the problems of Democracy.
2.7 National Development in Anambra.
3.0 Research Methodology
A brief out line of the study
3.1. Design of the study
3.2. Area of the study
3.3. Population of the study.
3.4. Sample of the study
3.5. Instrument for data collection
3.6. Validation of the instrument
3.7. Distribution and retrieval of the instrument
3.8. Method of data analysis
4.0 Data Presentation and Analysis
4.1 Presentation and interpretation of data According to research Questions.
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation
5.1 Summary of findings
5.4 Limitation of the study
5.5 Suggestion for further research
Appendix A __ Letter
Appendix B __ Questionnaires
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2017, 07). Sustainable Democracy: A Dependent Variable To National Development (a Case Study Of Anambra State From 2007 – 2009) Mr. Peter Obi’s Administration.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 07, 2017, from https://projectstoc.com/read/8590/sustainable-democracy-a-dependent-variable-to-national-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-state-from-2007-ndash-2009-mr-peter-obi-rsquo-s-administration-1661
"Sustainable Democracy: A Dependent Variable To National Development (a Case Study Of Anambra State From 2007 – 2009) Mr. Peter Obi’s Administration." ProjectStoc.com. 07 2017. 2017. 07 2017 <https://projectstoc.com/read/8590/sustainable-democracy-a-dependent-variable-to-national-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-state-from-2007-ndash-2009-mr-peter-obi-rsquo-s-administration-1661>.
"Sustainable Democracy: A Dependent Variable To National Development (a Case Study Of Anambra State From 2007 – 2009) Mr. Peter Obi’s Administration.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 07 2017. Web. 07 2017. <https://projectstoc.com/read/8590/sustainable-democracy-a-dependent-variable-to-national-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-state-from-2007-ndash-2009-mr-peter-obi-rsquo-s-administration-1661>.
"Sustainable Democracy: A Dependent Variable To National Development (a Case Study Of Anambra State From 2007 – 2009) Mr. Peter Obi’s Administration.." ProjectStoc.com. 07, 2017. Accessed 07, 2017. https://projectstoc.com/read/8590/sustainable-democracy-a-dependent-variable-to-national-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-state-from-2007-ndash-2009-mr-peter-obi-rsquo-s-administration-1661.
- Related Works
- Nationalization, Privatization And Commercialization Of Business
- The Role Of Co-operative Societies Towards Development Of Rural Areas. (a Case Study Of Idah Local Government Area, Kogi State)
- Sources And Application Of Fund In A Government Parastatal (a Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology (imt), Enugu)
- The Policies Of Government Towards The Development Of Co-operative Organisation.
- Evaluation Of Rural Development Strategies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Idheze Community In Isoko-south Local Government Area -delta State)
- An Appraisal Of The Influence Of Informal Groups On Workers Productivity In Nigeria Public Sector Organisations: A Case Study Of The University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (unth) Ituku-ozalla Enugu
- The Impact Of Motivation On Workers Performance In Government Establishment In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu State Ministry Of Education Post Primary School Management Board)
- Impact Of Strategic Human Resources Planning On Productivity In An Organization (a Case Study Of Consolidated Breweries)
- The Appraisals On Privatization Of Nigerian Capital Market
- Solving Unemployment Problem Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Aguata Local Government Area Of Anambra State.