There is a need for strong internal control system in manufacturing organization to make sure that organization assets are safe guarded.
Considering the importance of internal control to life Breweries limited Onitsha the researcher deems it necessary to study the effectiveness of internal control.
Officers of the organization were interviewed and their records were also examined related tools were also reviewed by the researcher.
The researcher revealed that the organization applies internal control measurers though weak, because of the nature of human beings.
The researcher recommends that the company should review their operation, measure applied and improve in their system of internal control by training their staffs and changing the corrupted ones.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Background of study
1.2statement of problem
1.3Purpose of the study
1.4Significant of the study
1.5Statement of hypothesis
1.6Scope of the study
1.7Limitation of the study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Review of related literature
2.2Internal cheek and internal audit
2.3Internal control in manufacturing industries
2.4Delegation of duties
3.0Research design and methodology
3.1Sources of data
3.2Sample population and size
3.3Method of data collection
3.4Sources of data
3.5Description of questionnaires
3.6Method of data analysis
3.7Method of typing hypothesis
4.0Data presentation and analysis
4.2Interpretation of data
4.3Analysis of data
5.0Summary of findings, conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Internal Control System In Manufacturing Industries (a Case Study Of Life Breweries Limited Onitsha).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/353/internal-control-system-in-manufacturing-industries-a-case-study-of-life-breweries-limited-onitsha
"Internal Control System In Manufacturing Industries (a Case Study Of Life Breweries Limited Onitsha)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/353/internal-control-system-in-manufacturing-industries-a-case-study-of-life-breweries-limited-onitsha>.
"Internal Control System In Manufacturing Industries (a Case Study Of Life Breweries Limited Onitsha).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/353/internal-control-system-in-manufacturing-industries-a-case-study-of-life-breweries-limited-onitsha>.
"Internal Control System In Manufacturing Industries (a Case Study Of Life Breweries Limited Onitsha).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/353/internal-control-system-in-manufacturing-industries-a-case-study-of-life-breweries-limited-onitsha.
- Related Works
- Inventory Control As An Effective Tool For Cost Control In An Organisation (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc).
- The Role Of An Accountant In The Poverty Eradication Programme Of The Federal Government. ( A Case Study Of Aninri Local Government Area
- A Study Of Controlling Of Customer’s Account By The Commercial Banks. A Case Study Of Citizens International Bank Ltd
- The Effectiveness Of Standard Costing As A Control Tool For Performance Evaluation In Manufacturing Industries (a Study Of Anammco Emene Enugu)
- Application Of An Accessment Of Effective Internal Control And Audit In Public Sector
- Impact Of Taxation As An Aid To Economics Development In Edo State A Case Study Of Oredo Local Government Area Of Edo State
- The Criteria Of Borrowing And Repaying Business Loan As A Guide Towards Economic Development ( A Case Study Of First Banks Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch
- The Role Of Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (n.d.i.c) In Managing Financial Distress (a Case Study Of Citizen Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- The Impact Of Tax Evasion And Tax Aviodance In Nigeria Economy
- An Evaluation Of Working Capital For The Successful Management Of Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna