Examination malpractices in Nigeria have attained a frightening proportion. It is sophisticated and institutionalized.
Examination malpractice is rated as one of the greatest problems that undermine the foundation of educational practice in Nigeria today. Thus, this study investigated Effect of Public Service Information Campaign (also called Public Service Advertising-PSA) on Examination Malpractice Prevention in Higher Institutions case study of IMT (Polytechnic) and ESCET (College of Education). Research questions (based on the problems of the study) were drafted and addressed through the use of survey (questionnaire) method, observation method, tabular presentation of data, simple descriptive analysis and chi-square goodness of fit test for hypothesis testing.
From the study, outdoor PSAs are an unpopular medium. In spite of this, the researcher has tried to emphasize the relative importance of this medium especially as it regards effective anti-examination malpractice campaigns. The problems identified concerning time and placement disunity, wrong choice of medium for the campaign, lack of consideration for studentsâ€™ mobility, little attention paid towards the campaign and lack of positive attitudinal results.
Table of Contents
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the research problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Research hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual and operational definition
1.8 Assumptions of the study
1.9 Limitation of the study
Chapter two : review of the literature
2.1 Sources of literature
2.2 The review of related literature
2.3 Theoretical Framework
2.4 Summary of literature review
Chapter three: Research methodology
3.1 Research method
3.2 Area of Study
3.3 Population of Study
3.4 Research sample and sampling technique
3.5 Instrument used for data collection
3.6 Validity of instrument
3.7 Method of Data Collection
3.8 Method of Data Analysis
Chapter four : Presentation and Analyses of Data
4.1 Data presentation analysis
4.2 Test of Hypothesis
4.3 Discussion of Findings
Chapter five: Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Effect Of Public Service Information Campaign On Examination Malpractice Prevention In Higher Institutions.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/342/effect-of-public-service-information-campaign-on-examination-malpractice-prevention-in-higher-institutions
"Effect Of Public Service Information Campaign On Examination Malpractice Prevention In Higher Institutions." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/342/effect-of-public-service-information-campaign-on-examination-malpractice-prevention-in-higher-institutions>.
"Effect Of Public Service Information Campaign On Examination Malpractice Prevention In Higher Institutions.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/342/effect-of-public-service-information-campaign-on-examination-malpractice-prevention-in-higher-institutions>.
"Effect Of Public Service Information Campaign On Examination Malpractice Prevention In Higher Institutions.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/342/effect-of-public-service-information-campaign-on-examination-malpractice-prevention-in-higher-institutions.
- Related Works
- The Role Of The Media In The Political Development Of Nigeria
- The Role Of Public Relation As A Tool For Customer Service Industry ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Television Authority Enugu Services To Selected Financial Institutions)
- The Negative Impact Of Internet In The Lives Of Nigerian Youths (a Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu
- The Attitude Of Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As A Career, In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
- Advertising Development From In Nigeria From 1960-date
- The Challenges Facing Nigerian Broadcast Media In The New Millenium. A Case Study Of Federal Radio Coropration Of Nigeria (frcn)
- Audience Perception Of The Punch Newspaper Cartoons: A Study Of Caritas University.
- The Impact Of Electronic Media On Cultural Imperialism In The Modern Society (a Study Of Residents Of Enugu Metropolis)
- The Role Of The Press In The Political Polarisation Of The Nigerian National Development.
- Radio Listening Habits Of Nigerian Female Student (a Case Study Of Federal Polytechnic, Oko)