The purpose of this study is to X-ray the uses of advertising in a corporate Organization in its areas of operation which mainly publics. But as a result of some constraints, this work has to be limited to the first Bank of Nigeria PLC only which is the case study.
Chapter one contains a general discussion on background study of first Bank of Nigeria PLC and Advertising.
The second chapter treats the literature reviews as it relates to advertising and corporate Organization .
Chapter three deals with the research methodology and research design of the study, the method used and techniques of analyzing the questionnaires.
The data got from the research survey were analyzed and interpreted. Also, similar questionnaires were compared.
Finally, notes, the summary of findings, recommendations and conclusions, even bibliography made by the researchers are all in chapter five.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF RESEARCH PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.9LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
4.1PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2TEST OF HYPOTHESIS
5.2SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Impact Of Advertising In A Corporate Organization A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/308/the-impact-of-advertising-in-a-corporate-organization-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc
"The Impact Of Advertising In A Corporate Organization A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/308/the-impact-of-advertising-in-a-corporate-organization-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc>.
"The Impact Of Advertising In A Corporate Organization A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/308/the-impact-of-advertising-in-a-corporate-organization-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc>.
"The Impact Of Advertising In A Corporate Organization A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/308/the-impact-of-advertising-in-a-corporate-organization-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- Adult Education
- The Effects Of Television Advertisments On The Buying Habit Of Consumers [peak Milk Advert In Perspective] A Case Study Of Enugu Urban Dwellers
- The Role Of Public Relations In Enhancing Customers Satistation (a Case Study Of Nigerian Airways Enugu)
- An Assessment Of The Influence Of Nollywood On Youth Behaviour (a Study Of Imt Students)
- The Effects Of Cartoon Advert On Children (a Case Study Of Tom And Jerry)
- The Challenges Of Broadcast Media In The New Information Age With (case Study Of Frcn, Enugu)
- Effect Of Government Ownership And Control Of Mass Media On Media Objectivity (a Study Of Esbs, Enugu)
- The Role Of Broadcasting In The Rural Development (a Case Study Of Esbs(radio) Enugu)
- An Assessment Of N.t.a National Integration Programme (a Case Study Of Kaduna Metropolis)
- The Advent Of Modern Communication Gadgets: Implications For Nigerian Journalism