The research is on role of non-government Organizations in Community Development with a case study of Ngor â€“ Okpala South L.G.A
The burden of developing a community is not an easy task. To develop a community entails an advancement in itâ€™s socio-economic, political and cultural life. Most communities in this struggle for self improvement. In Ngor-Okpala South Local Government Area, non-governmental Organizations are the moving spirit in the field of community development.
They start from the scratch, initiating financing and executing development programmes with or without the assistance of government.
The quest for community development should not be left alone in the hands of non-governmental organizations nor in those of the government. Since both efforts are complementary, it should be seen as a joint task and responsibility.
Recently government tries to restore hope in the rural poor through the creation of agencies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1statement of problem
1.2Objective of study
1.3Significance of the study
1.4Definition of terms
2.0Historical background of ngor-okpala local government area.
3.0Community development activities in ngor-okpala
local government area
3.1Constraints to community development goal of non-
governmental organization in ngor-okpala Local government area.37
3.2Sources of generation of fund
3.4Human resources limitations
3.5Lack of trained professionals
3.6Leadership/ community conflicts
3.8Analysis of facts
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area)... ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area
"The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area>.
"The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area)..." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area>.
"The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area)..." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area.
- Related Works
- Effects Of Local Government Authority On Community Development (a Case Study Of Ilorin South Local Government Area Of Kwara State)
- The Role Of Civil Service On Nations Economic Systems (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- The Problems Of Inflation And Unemployment
- Public Policy / Poverty Alleviation (a Case Study Of People Bank Of Nigeria Enugu Branch)
- Sustainable Democracy: A Dependent Variable To National Development (a Case Study Of Anambra State From 2007 – 2009) Mr. Peter Obi’s Administration.
- Local Government: The Plat Form For Political Participation (a Case Study Of Udenu L G A )
- The Impact Of Revenue Generation On The Development Of Local Government Areas (a Case Study Of Sapele Local Government Amrea)
- Challenges Of Land Use Act
- The Role Of Micro-finance Bank In The Development Of Rural Areas. (a Study Of Oko Micro-finance Bank) 2004-2014.
- Functions And Achievements Of Government Support Agencies In The Development Of Enterprenuership In Enugu State. (a Case Study Of National Directorate Of Employment (n.d.e)