The research is on role of non-government Organizations in Community Development with a case study of Ngor â€“ Okpala South L.G.A
The burden of developing a community is not an easy task. To develop a community entails an advancement in itâ€™s socio-economic, political and cultural life. Most communities in this struggle for self improvement. In Ngor-Okpala South Local Government Area, non-governmental Organizations are the moving spirit in the field of community development.
They start from the scratch, initiating financing and executing development programmes with or without the assistance of government.
The quest for community development should not be left alone in the hands of non-governmental organizations nor in those of the government. Since both efforts are complementary, it should be seen as a joint task and responsibility.
Recently government tries to restore hope in the rural poor through the creation of agencies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1statement of problem
1.2Objective of study
1.3Significance of the study
1.4Definition of terms
2.0Historical background of ngor-okpala local government area.
3.0Community development activities in ngor-okpala
local government area
3.1Constraints to community development goal of non-
governmental organization in ngor-okpala Local government area.37
3.2Sources of generation of fund
3.4Human resources limitations
3.5Lack of trained professionals
3.6Leadership/ community conflicts
3.8Analysis of facts
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area)... ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area
"The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area).." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area>.
"The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area)..." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area>.
"The Role Of Non â€“ Government Organizations In Community Development. (a Case Study Of Ngor â€“ Okpala South Local Government Area)..." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/307/the-role-of-non-ndash-government-organizations-in-community-development-a-case-study-of-ngor-ndash-okpala-south-local-government-area.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of Government Incentives Schemes Towards Small Scale (a Case Study Of Some Selected Small Scales Firms In Enugu Metropoly)
- Corruption As The Main Plague Of Nigerian Civil Service; The Analysis In Retrospect
- The Effects Of Human Resources Training And Development On Workers Productivity (a Case Studyof Innoson Industry Enugug).
- An Appraisal Of Budgeting As A Tool For Effective Control In Public Sector (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria)
- Strategies For Improving Productivity In Nigeria Civil Service(a Case Study Of Edo State Civil Service)
- The Effects Of Good Leadership And Administration In National Development (a Case Study Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s Administration)
- Effective Management In Government Owned Establishment (a Case Study Of Enugu State Transport Company (entraco) Enugu)
- The Role Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria’s Nascent Democracy (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Impact Of Strategic Human Resources Planning On Productivity In An Organization (a Case Study Of Consolidated Breweries)
- Recruitment Policies And Procedures In Enugu State Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission)