This research is on the roles of bank in export promotion and economic growth. A case study of selected banks in Nigeria. It about the major economic issues viz (1) export trade in Nigeria, (2) Role of banks in the development and promotion of exportable goods and services and (3) the contribution of banks towards economic growth.
The Nigeria economy is presently in a great distress and dilemma. The economy was plunged into this agonizing situation mainly due to over reliance on one export commodity, oil suddenly the price of crude oil dropped in the international market. This sharply reflected in the level of our national income and gave to the adverse balance of payment problem.
In an effort to restructure and redress the maladjusted economy, the objectives of export promotion was identified and incorporated for effective economic recovery. Even though export promotion has been identified, its potential in affecting economic growth is still unexploited. The researcher has therefore decided to undertake the task of analyzing critically, this laudable economic policy with the hope of fully exposing its potential.
TABLE OF CONTENT
LIST OF TABLE
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Objectives of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.6Scope and Limitation of the study
1.7Definition of terms
2.2Reasons for export trade the Nigeria Situation
2.3Structure of Nigerian Exports
2.4Roles of banks in Export Promotion
2.5Factors inhibiting banks support to the export sector
3.1Research method used
3.2Primary sources of data
3.3Secondary sources of data
4.1Data presentation and Analysis
4.2Test of Hypothesis
5.1Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Roles Of Banks In Export Promotion And Economic Growth A Case Study Of Selected Banks In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/304/the-roles-of-banks-in-export-promotion-and-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-selected-banks-in-nigeria
"The Roles Of Banks In Export Promotion And Economic Growth A Case Study Of Selected Banks In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/304/the-roles-of-banks-in-export-promotion-and-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-selected-banks-in-nigeria>.
"The Roles Of Banks In Export Promotion And Economic Growth A Case Study Of Selected Banks In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/304/the-roles-of-banks-in-export-promotion-and-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-selected-banks-in-nigeria>.
"The Roles Of Banks In Export Promotion And Economic Growth A Case Study Of Selected Banks In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/304/the-roles-of-banks-in-export-promotion-and-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-selected-banks-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Commercial Banks Lending And Economic Development
- Accounting System In An Oil Industry (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development Company
- Risk Management And Financial Performance Of Banks In Nigeria - An Empirical Analysis
- The Administration Of Vat In Nigeria
- Adoption Of Accounting Information As The Major Tool For Decision Making (a Case Study Of Smallâ€“scale Indutries In Enugu State)
- The Need For Auditing And Investigation In Small Scale Business Organization With Particular Reference To Pentagon Shopping Center Enugu
- Application Of Accounting Principles And Standard In Modern Accounting Practice
- The Impact Of Accounting On Bank Lending Decision
- The Role Of Accounting In National Development
- The Impact Of The Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria (ican) On Standards Attained By Nigeria Accountant (case Study Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria (ican) Enugu Branch)