The researcher aim of writing this project was achieved by her objectives i.e. the study of impact and implication of restructuring the Nigerian Pension Scheme, (A case study of Enugu State). The researcher found out how pension are being paid in Nigeria and the people responsible for the payment.
Chapter one of this project talked about the information of pension scheme, the contribution plan and organization responsible for that.
Chapter two talked about the literature review that is the historical background and development of pension scheme.
While Chapter four discussed about the research methodologies, design of research, data presentation and analysis of it.
Finally, what I discussed in chapter five was the summary, findings and conclusion of the whole matter.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problems
1.3 Research hypothesis
1.4 Objective of the study
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Limitations of the study
1.7 Organization of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Historical Development of pension scheme
2.2 Legal framework of pension in Nigeria
2.3 Record management and administration of pensions in Nigeria
2.4 Problems associated with the present record management
2.5 Conduction/merging of service, basis for continuity of service
2.6 The role of a Broker/Consultant in pension
3.0 Research Design and Methodology
3.2 Source of data and survey instrument
3.3 Population and Sampling procedure
3.4 Sampling size allocation
4.0 Data presentation and analysis
4.1 Presentation of data
4.2 Analysis of data
4.3 Test of hypothesis
4.4 Interpretation of results
5.0 Findings, Conclusion and Recommendation
5.1 Decision of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). A Study Of Impact And Implication Of Restructuring The Nigeria Pension Scheme (a Case Study Of Enugu State).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4099/a-study-of-impact-and-implication-of-restructuring-the-nigeria-pension-scheme-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-6980
"A Study Of Impact And Implication Of Restructuring The Nigeria Pension Scheme (a Case Study Of Enugu State)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4099/a-study-of-impact-and-implication-of-restructuring-the-nigeria-pension-scheme-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-6980>.
"A Study Of Impact And Implication Of Restructuring The Nigeria Pension Scheme (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4099/a-study-of-impact-and-implication-of-restructuring-the-nigeria-pension-scheme-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-6980>.
"A Study Of Impact And Implication Of Restructuring The Nigeria Pension Scheme (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4099/a-study-of-impact-and-implication-of-restructuring-the-nigeria-pension-scheme-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-6980.
- Related Works
- Effects Of Bank Failure In Nigeria
- Computer An Important System In The Processing Of Accounting Information
- The Role Of External Auditors In Fraud Detection (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc. Enugu Branch)
- The Role Of Modern Accounting In Mass Media (a Case Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Nigeria (frcn) Kaduna)
- Application Of Accounting Principles And Standard In Modern Accounting Practice
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In The Face Of A Depressed Economy; (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- The Effects Of Total Quality Management On Productivity Using The Probit Model (a Case Study Of Skye Bank Plc Edo State)
- The Problems Of Working Capital Management In The Private Sector
- The Impact Of Different Methods Of Depreciation On The Profitability Of A Company (a Case Study Of Anammco Motor Enugu State)
- The Role Of Accounting In The Control Of Public Expenditure In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeira (cbn)