Accountability is the sole of any business entity. The main aim of any business is profit maximization. This can be achieved if the financial mismanagement is properly examined
Emenite limited Enugu is a company, which concentrates much on the manufacturing and distribution of ceiling boards, corrugated roofing sheets, roofing tiles, flower pots and pressure pipes.
In view of different scholars has been established by the researcher, the role of financial management is very important. In every organization especially the private ones, since the efficient management will lead to the attainment of organizational objectives.
A general background of the topic and the background of the company will be discussed also the statement of problem, objectives of the study, formulation of hypothesis, significance and definition of terms.
The related text as regard financial accountability will be reviewed, this will discuss the notion of financial accountability, the network of internal control system, internal checks and auditing practices responsibility sharing as a control ins the private sector of Nigeria economy, accountability and general economic growth and enhancing financial accountability by human resources.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Historical background of study
1.3 Statement of problem
1.4 Objective of study
1.5 Formation of hypothesis
1.6 Significance of study
1.7 Scope and limitation of study
1.8 Definition to terms
Review of related literature
2.1 The notion of financial accountability
2.2 The network of the internal control system
2.3 An overflow of effective internal control system (EICS)
2.4 Internal checks and auditing practices
2.5 Responsibility sharing as a control measure
2.6 Internal control in the public sector of the Nigeria economy
2.7 Internal control in the private sector of Nigeria economy
2.8 Accountability and general economic growth
2.9 Enhancing financial accountability by human resource
Research design and methodology
2.1 Data selection
2.2 Sample size
2.3 Sampling procedure
2.4 Data collection
2.5 Method of data analysis
2.6 Testing of hypothesis
4.0 presentation and analysis of data
4.1 Data presentation
4.2 Analysis of questionnaire responses
Summary, conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). The Role Of Finance Accountability In The Private Sector A Case Study Of Ebenite Limited Enugu.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3917/the-role-of-finance-accountability-in-the-private-sector-a-case-study-of-ebenite-limited-enugu-828
"The Role Of Finance Accountability In The Private Sector A Case Study Of Ebenite Limited Enugu." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3917/the-role-of-finance-accountability-in-the-private-sector-a-case-study-of-ebenite-limited-enugu-828>.
"The Role Of Finance Accountability In The Private Sector A Case Study Of Ebenite Limited Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3917/the-role-of-finance-accountability-in-the-private-sector-a-case-study-of-ebenite-limited-enugu-828>.
"The Role Of Finance Accountability In The Private Sector A Case Study Of Ebenite Limited Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3917/the-role-of-finance-accountability-in-the-private-sector-a-case-study-of-ebenite-limited-enugu-828.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Cost Control And Cost Reduction In Manufacturing Firm (a Case Study Of Nigerian Brewers Plc Enugu)
- An Assessment Of The Impact Of Internal Audit Function In State Ministries (a Case Study Of Enugu State Ministries Of Works Housing And Education)
- The Impact Of Strengthening And Consolidation The Nigerian Banking System
- Funds Flow Analysis Of The Insurance Companies In Nigeria: A Retrospective Study Of The Nigerian Insurance Market Between 1992 To 1997
- Working Capital Management In Select Companies In Enugu State
- Evaluation Of Fraud Control Measures In The Nigerian Banking Sector (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria, Kaduna Branch)
- Impact Of Computerization On Financial Institution. (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Enugu.)
- Investment Appraisal In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc)
- Appraisal Of The Usefulness Of Auditing In An Economy
- An Appraisal Of The Impact Of Divided Policy On An Enterprises Its Shareholders, And Its Creditors