This study is aimed at finding a tool to effective implementation of organizational policies and procedures in our day to day business. Its important can never be over emphasized.
To achieve this aim I target, it is backed on the designed of mangers who do not sit there as a ceremonial heads rather they have role of implementing the organic function of management in today dynamic and competitive business environment in Nigeria .
In generation the data needed for this profit, it well entails constants ie time money and lack of corporation by the audience .
The source of data comes from both primary and secondary modes of data collection. The secondary data form the centre stages on which this project was based.
The research depth of knowledge is broaden it embark on renew of related literatures. The data is also presented on frequency table and analysis in sample percentages (%) hypothesis tested with Z. test.
Based on the data collected and analyzed some findings were made which was proceeded by conclusion and some recommendation. Suggestions were also made for further studies summarily from the questionnaire administrated and data collected which were analyzed and interpreted it has been generally in inter prated that most organization can not get the best out of their workers or reach to their target because of or implementation of organizational polices and procedure in Nigeria business.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.2 Background of study
1.3 Statement of problems
1.4 Purpose of study
1.5 Scope of study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Research question
1.8 Significance of the study
1.9 Definition of terms
2.0 Review of related literature
2.1 Effective implementation of policies
2.2 Effective implementation of organization function
2.3 Effective control of organization policies.
2.4 Profile of first bank Nigeria plc.
2.5 The management structure of FBN Plc
2.6 Banking Nigeria
2.7 Electronic banking
2.8 Critical issues in banking
2.9 Effective function of bank generally
3.0 Research and methodology
3.1 Research design
3.2 Are of study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample size and its determination
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Method of data collection
3.9 Method of data analysis
4.0 Data presentation and analysis
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Testing and prove of hypothesis
5.0 Summary of finding conclusion and recommendation
5.4 Questionnaire used
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Effective Implementation Of Organization Policies And Producers In Nigeria Business (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3836/effective-implementation-of-organization-policies-and-producers-in-nigeria-business-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-6059
"Effective Implementation Of Organization Policies And Producers In Nigeria Business (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3836/effective-implementation-of-organization-policies-and-producers-in-nigeria-business-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-6059>.
"Effective Implementation Of Organization Policies And Producers In Nigeria Business (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3836/effective-implementation-of-organization-policies-and-producers-in-nigeria-business-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-6059>.
"Effective Implementation Of Organization Policies And Producers In Nigeria Business (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3836/effective-implementation-of-organization-policies-and-producers-in-nigeria-business-a-case-study-of-first-bank-of-nigeria-plc-enugu-6059.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Auditing In A Developing Economy – Nigeria Experience
- Problems And Prospects Of Local Government Finance/accounting In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nsukka Local Government Area)
- Effect Of Poor Accounting Records In A Profit- Oriented Organization
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In The Financial Of Small Scale Industries (a Case Study Of Union Bank Plc)
- The Effects Of Nigeria Monetary And Firm Policies On Commercial Bank’s From 1990 – 2000 (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc. Okpara Avenue, Enugu).
- The Analysing Debt-management Techniques In Business Organization In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc. Enugu.
- Application Of Computer Technology In Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- Auditing Efficiency As A Tool For Improving Company’s Performance (a Case Study Of Innoson Industry Nigeria Limited)
- A Study Of Controlling Of Customer’s Account By The Commercial Banks. A Case Study Of Citizens International Bank Ltd
- The Criteria Of Borrowing And Repaying Business Loan As A Guide Towards Economic Development ( A Case Study Of First Banks Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch