TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDIES
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3 PURPOSE FO STUDY
2.0 REVIEW LITERATURE
2.1 BASIC CONCEPTS OF BUDGETING AND BUGETARY CONTROL
2.2 TYPES OF BUDGETS FOR PLANNING AND CONTROL
2.3 BUDGETARY CONTROL IS AN ORGANIZATION
2.4 PRESENTATION ANALYSIS
2.5 BUDGETARY ANALYSIS
2.6 OPERATIONAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES
2.7 TYPES OF BUDGETARY CONTROL
2.8 BUDGETARY CONTROL PROCESS
2.9 BUDGETARY AN EFFECTIVE MEANS OF PLANNING BUDGET ANALYSIS
Whenever the demand for factors of production is greater than the supply, some method of apportioning them among different uses has to be employed and this brought the need for budgeting and control. In a perfect competition, they would be distributed among different employments according to the demand for them, equilibrium being achieved when the marginal productivity of each was the same in all occupations (J.L.Hanson, 1977).
Budgeting being the single most important decision making process can therefore be considered an important part of the classic management cycle of planning, action and control or more specifically, as part of a total management system that includes: -
- strategy formulation and implementation
- planning systems
- budgeting systems
- production/marketing systems
- control/reporting systems.
As long ago as 1931, the Macmillan Committee on Finance and
Industry recommended control of investment. To support his policy of full employment, lord Beverage suggested that since investment was easier to control than saving, the two should be brought into line by imposing control over investment. Since investment cannot exist without budget and implementation, there became the need for budgetary control rather than investment control (Ifeanyi .A. Arji, 1997).
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Budgetary Control In The Marketing And Manufacturing Organization.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3479/budgetary-control-in-the-marketing-and-manufacturing-organization-5131
"Budgetary Control In The Marketing And Manufacturing Organization." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3479/budgetary-control-in-the-marketing-and-manufacturing-organization-5131>.
"Budgetary Control In The Marketing And Manufacturing Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3479/budgetary-control-in-the-marketing-and-manufacturing-organization-5131>.
"Budgetary Control In The Marketing And Manufacturing Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3479/budgetary-control-in-the-marketing-and-manufacturing-organization-5131.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Financial In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy
- Evaluation Of The Dynamic Effects Of Iole Cash Holding In A Developing Econo0my. A Cash Study Of Ogbete Main Market
- Effect Of Poor Accounting Records In A Profit- Oriented Organization
- An Investigation Into Records Management In Selected Business Organization In Owerri Metropolis. (a Case Study Of Consolidated Breweries Plc.)
- Problems Of Revenue Generation In Enugu - South Local Government System
- Evaluation Of Fraud Control Measures In The Nigerian Banking Sector (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria, Kaduna Branch)
- Funding Of Federal Parastatlas (a Case Study Of Fedreal Radio Coperation Of Nigeria In Enugu State
- Appraisal Of Income Tax Management By Multinational Companies In Nigeria (case Study Of Selected Multinational Companies In The Southeastern States Of Nigeria)
- The Effect Of Financial Accounting Reporting On The Management Of A Business (a Case Study Of Emenite Ltd)
- Internal Control System In Manufacturing Industries (a Case Study Of Life Breweries Limited Onitsha)