With the established changes in consumer behavior which influences product marketing strategies, stimulate the researcher to find out the sociological factors affecting customer’s behavior in the marketing of some selected consumers goods in use. The basic product marketing strategies use for consumers product has been carefully considered by this study, the researcher employed some research tools as interviews, observation and questionnaire to collect the necessary information as to the sociological factor affecting customer’s behavior. This is done in order to know the desired consumer’s needs, wants, and incomes to know the extent to which the sociological factors affect their behavior. Thus the student shows that marketers take into cognizance the customer’s needs, incomes, statues and life style. The philosophical marketing concept of consumer goods and preferences and this enable the marketers to push or sell it product in the market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Historical Background
1.2 Statement of Problem
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1.4 Scope of the Study
1.5 Limitation of the Study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.1 Abraham Maslow Physiological Needs
2.2 Consumer Behaviour
2.3 Sociological Perspectives of Consumer Behaviour
2.4 Psychological Perspectives of Consumer Behaviour
2.5 Cultural Factor Affecting Consumer Behaviour
2.6 Relationship between Marketers and Consumers
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 08). Sociological Factors Affecting Customers’ Behaviour In The Marketing Of Some Selected Consumer’s Goods.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 08, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/2610/sociological-factors-affecting-customers-rsquo-behaviour-in-the-marketing-of-some-selected-consumer-rsquo-s-goods-6842
"Sociological Factors Affecting Customers’ Behaviour In The Marketing Of Some Selected Consumer’s Goods." ProjectStoc.com. 08 2014. 2014. 08 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/2610/sociological-factors-affecting-customers-rsquo-behaviour-in-the-marketing-of-some-selected-consumer-rsquo-s-goods-6842>.
"Sociological Factors Affecting Customers’ Behaviour In The Marketing Of Some Selected Consumer’s Goods.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 08 2014. Web. 08 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/2610/sociological-factors-affecting-customers-rsquo-behaviour-in-the-marketing-of-some-selected-consumer-rsquo-s-goods-6842>.
"Sociological Factors Affecting Customers’ Behaviour In The Marketing Of Some Selected Consumer’s Goods.." ProjectStoc.com. 08, 2014. Accessed 08, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/2610/sociological-factors-affecting-customers-rsquo-behaviour-in-the-marketing-of-some-selected-consumer-rsquo-s-goods-6842.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Product Advertising On Sales Volume Of Companies
- Influence Of Product Packaging On Consumer Buying Preference (a Case Study Of Aba Metropolis)
- Attitude Of Consumers To Sales Promotion In Enugu Metropolis
- Consumer Protection And Drug Marketing In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Juhel Pharmaceutical Company Enugu)
- The Role Of Marketing Co-operatives In Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Rice Marketing Co-operative In Ugbawka, Nkanu-east Local Government Area)
- An Appraisal Of Advertising As A Tool For Promoting Sales Of Soft Drinks (a Case Study Of Selected Soft Drinks Company In Kaduna)
- The Role Of National Agency For Food And Drug Administration And Control (nafdac) In Consumer Protection In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Some Selected Pure Water Bottling Firms In Enugu)
- Enhancing The Sales Of Consumers Goods Using Marketing Segmentation (a Case Study Of Pz Nigeria Plc, Kaduna)
- The Impact Of Marketing Strategies On The Performance Of Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd 9th Mile (a Case Study Of Seven Up Industry 9th Mile Enugu State
- The Importance Of Marketing Research To New Product Development (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Lagos)