Prior to our contemporary time, the bottling industry was dominated by the products of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc.
Recently, 7-up bottling company Plc reemerged in the scene to compete with the Nigerian bottling company Plc, both also struggle with other manufacturers of mineral soft drinks. The scene was complicated further by poor economic situation in the country.
Therefore, innovation, dynamism and efficiency vis-Ã -vis marketing are necessarily required as a means of not just surviving but also ensuring profitability and co-operate growth. The implementation of marketing strategies as well as successful co-operate performance of the sales force. As a result this work sought to determine the implication of the effective performance of salespersons as an indicator of corporate growth potentials (a case study of 7 â€“up bottling company Plc) used questionnaire, design and tests of hypothesis. The hypothesis was tested based on the data collected and analyzed and the following findings were accepted.
The consumption pattern of 7-up drinks customers is dependent on the company sales personsâ€™ performance.
The returns generated by 7-up bottling company are directly proportionate to the effectiveness of the salespersons.
Consumers have favourable attitude toward 7 â€“up soft drinks.
Furthermore, conclusions and recommendations were made, the conclusions are:
-An average salesperson of 7-up bottling company is professionally unskilled.
-There is a direct relationship between a companyâ€™s growth sales potentials and profitability with sales force performance.
-The 7-up salespersons do not effective and intensively distribute their products.
-Consumers have favourable attitude towards 7-up drinks
-The company should strive to increases itâ€™s market share.
-There is a need to give proper training and orientation to the salespersons.
-7-up bottling company should enhance itâ€™s distribution network.
-It is hoped that if these recommendations are applied by the 7-up bottling company, the effectiveness of itâ€™s salespersons will be enhanced.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENT
BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
DEFINITION OF TERMS
DESIGN OF THE STUDY
POPULATION OF THE STUDY
METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
TREATMENT OF DATA
ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION FO DATA
ANALYSIS OF DATA FROM THE MANAGEMENT STAFFS
ANALYSIS OF RESPONSES FROM CONSUMERS
TEST OF HYPOTHESIS
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS. CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Impact Of Sales Persons On The Corporate Growth Potentials Of A Company (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Plc, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/245/impact-of-sales-persons-on-the-corporate-growth-potentials-of-a-company-a-case-study-of-seven-up-bottling-company-plc-enugu
"Impact Of Sales Persons On The Corporate Growth Potentials Of A Company (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Plc, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/245/impact-of-sales-persons-on-the-corporate-growth-potentials-of-a-company-a-case-study-of-seven-up-bottling-company-plc-enugu>.
"Impact Of Sales Persons On The Corporate Growth Potentials Of A Company (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Plc, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/245/impact-of-sales-persons-on-the-corporate-growth-potentials-of-a-company-a-case-study-of-seven-up-bottling-company-plc-enugu>.
"Impact Of Sales Persons On The Corporate Growth Potentials Of A Company (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Plc, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/245/impact-of-sales-persons-on-the-corporate-growth-potentials-of-a-company-a-case-study-of-seven-up-bottling-company-plc-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Effectiveness Of Personal Selling In The Marketing Of Industrial Product In Enugu Metropolis A Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Plc
- The Role Of Marketing Research System In The Marketing Of New Product In Enugu Metropolis.
- Enhancing The Sales Of Consumers Goods Using Marketing Segmentation (a Case Study Of Pz Nigeria Plc, Kaduna)
- The Relevance Of Computers In Management Information System. (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)
- The Impacts Of Advertising On The Marketing Of Hotel Services In Enugu Metropolise (a Case Study Of Mac-davos Hotel)
- The Impact Of Market Segmentation And Product Positioning In A Service Industry
- The Role Of Product Management In The Marketing Of Banking Service (a Case Study Of First Bank Aba Branch)
- Public Relation Techniques For Marketing Air Transport Services In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Executive Air Line Service)
- Attitude Of Consumers To Sales Promotion In Enugu Metropolis
- The Impact Of Marketing Logistics On Corporate Profitability In The Brewery Industry (a Case Study Of Nigeria Brewery Plc Enugu)