This study is a research into the effect of market segmentation and positioning on company performance in selected textbook publishing firms in Owerri.
The study seeks to find out how market segmentation and product positioning help the firms in achieving greater part of itâ€™s sales objectives.
In an attempt to carry out the study effectively, a total sample of sever firms were judgmentally selected this simple random sampling technique and the chi-square statistical tools was used for this study:
i.From the analysis of the data was deduced that the selected firms consider the application of market segmentation and positioning as why important part of firms sales objectives
ii.The selected firm also uses product positioning to achieve their aims.
iii.The firms marketing operations are regionally structured however, it was noted that the firms is selling to all the academic field.
Finally the adequate provision of funds.
a.There should be adequate provision of funds.
b.The firms should engage more in market research and survey the organization should put in more effect to train their sales executive.
c.The should improve on advertising and other sales promotional mix.
d.Lastly , the issue of transportation and distributional facilities should be improved
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Statement of hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Scope of the study
1.8 Definition of terms.
2.1 Meaning and scope of segmentation and positioning
2.2 Bases for segmentation and positioning
2.3 Criteria for segmentation and positioning
2.4 Attributes used to select target segments
2.5 Why segmenting market and product positing
2.6 Factor influencing segmentation and position
2.7 Qualities of a market segmentation & positioning
2.8 Tactical application
2.9 Types of market segment & positioning
3.2 Research design
3.3 Methods of data collection
3.4 Sample plan
3.5 Data analysis techniques
3.6 Limitations of the study
4.1 Data presentation and analysis
4.2 Discussion and finding
5.1 Summary and findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri>.
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri>.
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Advertising In Changing Consumer Behaviour (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Okpara Avenue Century Ii Advert Campaign)
- Service Quality â€“ A Catalyst For Creating Customer Patronage For Bank Services (a Case Study Of Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc Enugu Man Branch Enugu)
- The Impact Of Product Advertising On Sales Revenue Of Breweries In Nigeria (a Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc 9th Mile Corner, Enugu)
- An Assessment Of The Physical Distribution Of Soft Drink (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Onitsha L.g.a Anambra State)
- The Marketing Problems And Prospects Of Five Star Hotel In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nike Lake Resort Hotel Enugu)
- An Analysis Of The Problems And Prospects Of Classified Advertising In Enugu Metropolis
- Factors Influencing Consumer Brand Preference Of Packaged Water Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha Packaged Water)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Nigerian Export Promotion Council Strategies In The Export Of Nigeria Goods
- The Impact Of Promotion On Consumer Patronage Of Pharmaceutical Companies (a Case Study Of Gabbey Pharmacy Limited Enugu).
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Product In Enugu Metropolis