This study is a research of the Enugu state civil service commission the purpose of the study includes.
1)To find out whether civil servant are actually performing below standard.
2)To find out whether productivity is really declining in the civil service
3)To find out what the cause are in the civil service
4)To find out measures to be fake in order to arrest the situation
While carrying out the research the duties collection method adopted was the questionnaire the statistical toll used was chi- square. A total of one hundred questionnaires were distributed act of which twenty worse referenced the finding from the hypothesis and research questions show that.
1)Adequate knowledge of job requirement recruitment of motivation and use of official working hand in the civil service.
2)The important of incentives and motivation to increasing efficiency in the civil service.
At the and the researcher made recommendations some of them include.
1)Management should improve the working conductive for the staff to achieve organizational goal.
2)They should and have a communication un between them because communication is one of the toll that could to effective management and employs skilled people in order to have efficient out put and to achieve them objectives .
3)Management should also motivate their workers through
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
List of table
1.1Background of study.
1.2Statements of problem.
1.3Purpose f the study
1.4Scope of the study
1.7Significance of the study
1.8Limitations of the study
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1Meaning of productivity
2.2Productivity decline in the civil service
2.3Cause of productivity decline in the civil service
2.4Conduction for promoting productivity in the civil service
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.2 Area of the study
3.3Population of the study
3.4Sample and sampling procedure
3.5Instrument for data collection
3.6Validation of the instrument
3.7Reliability of the instrument
3.8Method of data collection
3.8Method of data analysis
DATE PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1Presentation & analysis data
4.2Testing of hypothesis
4.3Summary of result.
DISCUSSION RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1Discussion of result findings
5.3Implications of the research findings
5.4Suggestion for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1354/promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-service-commission
"Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission)." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1354/promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-service-commission>.
"Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1354/promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-service-commission>.
"Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission).." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1354/promoting-productivity-in-civil-service-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-civil-service-commission.
- Related Works
- The Concept Of Cost Consciousness In The Management Of Public Funds A Case Study Of Enugu State Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning
- Capital Investment Appraisal A Comparative Study Between Public And Private Companies (a Case Study Phinomar Nig. Ltd)
- Industrial Conflict As An Impediment To Personnel Management (a Case Study Of Anammco Emene, Enugu)
- Analysis Of Employee Welfare Programme In Nigeria Nitel Limited
- Causes Of And Effects Of Finance Problems Of Small Scale Businesses
- The Role Of The Management Accountant In Profit Maximization (a Case Study Of Emenite Plc)
- Managing A Co-operative Society As Small Business Venture, A Case Study Of A Co-operative Society Supermarket, Oji-river
- Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy
- The Impact Of Employees Participation In Decision Making And Organisational Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco Company Enugu)
- Examination Malpractice In Nigerian Schools (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)