Nigeria rural masses constitute the main nucleus
Wherever the rural sector is mentioned, it leads to that backward areas of the nation.
This stems that cover rural areas are insignificant attention in the various development policies of the government. This most development polices of the government are urban - oriented, which resemble in many ways those of the white. That is our colonialists. As a result of this, the rural dwellers hare been subjected to object of neglect by successive regimes in Nigeria in the previous years. It is under this democratically government that little attention is being given to the rural areas. In a not shell, the rural dwellers hare poor road net work and other economic and social defects.
The discussion will base on the back ground of rural urban distils, its causes and effects and recommendation on recreating a more balanced society and forestalling the on â€“ going lop â€“sided migration.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose of the study
1.4Scope of the study
1.7Significance of the study
1.8Limitation of the study
1.9Definition of terms.
2.1Definition and preview of urbanization
2.3Urbanization in Njikoka Local Govt.
2.4Socio â€“ Economic Advantage of urbanization
2.5Impact of rural â€“ urban migration on urban areas
2.6Impact of rural â€“ urban migration urban
Discussion, Recommendation and Conclusions
3.1Discussion, of Results, / finding
3.3Implications of the research finings
3.5Suggestion for further research.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). Rural Development â€“ A Means Of Combating Rural â€“ Urban Migration. (a Case Study Of Njikoka Local Government).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/87/rural-development-ndash-a-means-of-combating-rural-ndash-urban-migration-a-case-study-of-njikoka-local-government
"Rural Development â€“ A Means Of Combating Rural â€“ Urban Migration. (a Case Study Of Njikoka Local Government)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/87/rural-development-ndash-a-means-of-combating-rural-ndash-urban-migration-a-case-study-of-njikoka-local-government>.
"Rural Development â€“ A Means Of Combating Rural â€“ Urban Migration. (a Case Study Of Njikoka Local Government).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/87/rural-development-ndash-a-means-of-combating-rural-ndash-urban-migration-a-case-study-of-njikoka-local-government>.
"Rural Development â€“ A Means Of Combating Rural â€“ Urban Migration. (a Case Study Of Njikoka Local Government).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/87/rural-development-ndash-a-means-of-combating-rural-ndash-urban-migration-a-case-study-of-njikoka-local-government.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Non-governmental Organizations In The Development Of Rural Areas (a Case Study Of Community Self-help Organization)
- Public Bureaucracy And National Development In Nigeria
- Strategies For Improving Productivity In Nigeria Civil Service (a Case Study Of Edo State Civil Service)
- The Role Of Local Government Bureacrats In Setting Development Goals At Grass Root Level
- Problems Of Local Government Financing: A Case Study Of Nkanu Local Government Area, Enugu State
- Federal Character Principle And Its Implication On Manpower Utilization: An Analysis Of Recruitment Exercise At The Federal Capital Development Authority (fcda)
- Critical Assessment Of National Youths Service Corps Towards Enhancing National Integration (a Case Study Of Anambra State
- Revenue Collection Strategy In The Reformed Local Government: (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government)
- The Role Of Effective Administration In The Rapid Social-economic Transformation Of Nigeria
- The Nature Sources And Causes Of Conflict In Business Organization,