This study investigated the contributions of secretaries towards the National Economic Development with reference to NEPA Enugu District Office.
The secretaries are the image maker of every organization because of the roles they play and the roles they play towards the achievement of organizational goals.
The theoretical framework for this study was provided by the review of related literature. Descriptive research were used both questionnaire, library books, journals and lecture note were used in data collection and researcher made use of all the secretaries and Bosses as the population of the study.
The data was collected, presented and analyzed by the use of tables and percentages form. From the data analyzed, the researcher found out that the secretaries have contributed a lot because of the roles they performed both within and outside the organization. The successful execution of these roles made them indispensable tools of the organization.
Having carried out the research, the researcher came to a conclusion that secretaries should be given a firm status since they are the only people close to the bosses and recommendations were made as follows
I.That secretaries should be as image maker of the organization and should be duly compensated.
II.Secretaries are to be involved in management and policy making.
III.The carrier progressing secretaries should be placed as per with other professionals the same educational qualification, since they cannot survive without secretarial manpower.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content.
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
2.0 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Definition of secretaries
2.2 Types and roles of secretaries
2.3 Qualifications, qualities and training of efficient secretaries
2.4 The secretaries in modern times
2.5 Problem encountered by secretaries
2.6 Salary structure â€“ its impact on secretaries
2.7 The need for manpower development in secretarial administration
2.8 Secretaries and use the of modern office equipments
2.9 Secretaries and human relations
2.10Secretaries and job satisfaction
2.11Summary of related reviewed literature
3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Description of area of study
3.4 Research population
3.5 Sample and samping
3.6 Instrument for data collection
3.7 Validity and reliability of instrument
3.8 Method and sources of data collection
3.9 Method of data analysis.
4.0 DATA PRESENTATION AND RESULTS
4.1 Summary of results
5.0 DISCUSSION OF RESULTS
5.4Suggestion for further study
5.5Limitation of the study.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Contribution Of Secretries Towards The Achievement Of Organizational Goals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu District Office).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/749/the-contribution-of-secretries-towards-the-achievement-of-organizational-goals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu-district-office
"The Contribution Of Secretries Towards The Achievement Of Organizational Goals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu District Office)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/749/the-contribution-of-secretries-towards-the-achievement-of-organizational-goals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu-district-office>.
"The Contribution Of Secretries Towards The Achievement Of Organizational Goals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu District Office).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/749/the-contribution-of-secretries-towards-the-achievement-of-organizational-goals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu-district-office>.
"The Contribution Of Secretries Towards The Achievement Of Organizational Goals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu District Office).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/749/the-contribution-of-secretries-towards-the-achievement-of-organizational-goals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu-district-office.
- Related Works
- The Contributions Of Agriculture To Rural Development (a Case Study In Udi Local Government Area, Enugu State)
- Socio-economic And Technological Systems Of Modern Business And Their Effects On The Job Of The Secretary (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited)
- The Influence Of Communication Equipment On The Efficiency Of The Secretary (a Case Study Of Nbl/ama Greenfield 9th Mile Corner Enugu)
- A Survey Of Physical Working Conditions And Their Effects On Productivity Of The Secretaries In Some Business Establishments
- Effect Of Industrial Training Scheme On The Training Of Office Managers In Selected Tertiary Institutions In South East Zone Of Nigeria
- The Effect Of Modern Office Automation On The Productivity Of Secretaries In Government Parastatals In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Unth, Enugu)
- Identification Of The Effects Of Poor Office Environment On The Performance Of Office Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Council)
- A Survey Of The Management Problems Of Business Center In Awgu Local Government (a Case Study Of Selected Business Centers In Awgu)
- An Investigation Into The Consequences Of Office Technologies In Secretarial Education Curriculum In Nigerian Polytechnics (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology, Enugu)
- A Survey Of The Role Of Modern Office Equipment In Modern Offices In Enugu Urban