This paper describes the design, implementation, and testing of a wireless sensor and actuator network for monitoring the energy use of electric appliances in a home environment. The network includes energy measurement nodes and a central server, where the nodes read the energy use of connected appliance, and wirelessly report their readings to the central server for processing. The server displays the readings from
these nodes via a user visual interface in real time. Through this system, users can easily understand their electricity usage patterns and adapt their behaviour to reduce their energy consumption and costs. Moreover, users are able to remotely power on/off individual devices to actively control the power use of certain appliances. The system allows for inexpensive monitoring of home energy use and illustrates a practical way to control the energy consumption through user interaction.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2015, 12). Hybrid Inverter.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2015, from https://projectstoc.com/read/6834/hybrid-inverter-8773
"Hybrid Inverter." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2015. 2015. 12 2015 <https://projectstoc.com/read/6834/hybrid-inverter-8773>.
"Hybrid Inverter.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2015. Web. 12 2015. <https://projectstoc.com/read/6834/hybrid-inverter-8773>.
"Hybrid Inverter.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2015. Accessed 12, 2015. https://projectstoc.com/read/6834/hybrid-inverter-8773.
- Related Works
- Digital Fan Regulator
- Design And Construction Of Uninterruptable Power Supply
- A Gsm Based Home Automation Using Avr
- The Design And Construction Of Automatic Fence Light Controller
- Design And Construction Of A Computer Based Control Of Electrical Appliances
- Construction Of Equipment For Deodorizing Kerosene
- Design Of Molten Salt Cooler In Process Plant For Production Of 2-7 X 104 Tonnes/yr Of Phthalic Anhydride By Diret
- Design And Construction Of A Microcomputer Based Security System With Intruder Position Display
- Electrical Power Generating Systems Considering Renewable And Non-renewable Energy Sources Nigeria As A Case Study
- Home Control Switch Automation Using Gsm Communication