The office of recruitment selection and placement on organization. Effectiveness in many firms we investigated upon and analyzed. The 60 respondents from 17 insurance companies in Enugu metropolis, the hypothesis that formalized policies have significant and positive impact on organizational effeteness was tested. The issue between placement on qualified personnel in key functional areas and attainment of organization effectivesss was also tested.
It was found that through recruitment selection and placement of employee have some effects on organizational effectiveness.
It was pointed out that the overriding aim of organizational policy should not just only formulating formalized personnel. Such as fringe benefits remuneration promotion, higher pay training and development should also be considered.
From the analysis it was also found that most organization prefer the placement of qualified personnel in key functional areas, than promoting on employee who rose through the ranks often shy away from challenging responsibilities which may e associated with such promotion.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.0 Background information
1.1 Statement of the problem
1.2 Objective of study
1.3 Significance of study
1.4 Research Question
1.6 Definition of terms
1.7 Organization of study
REVIEW OF LITERTURE
2.0 Recruitment police
2.1 Stages in the recruitment process
2.2 Recruitment defined
2.3 Recruitment and human resources
2.4 Effects of organizational reputation on recruitment
2.5 Developing sources of applicants
2.6 Recruitment sources.
2.7 Designing a recruitment programme
2.8 The effectiveness and evaluation of recruitment Selection
2.9 Types of selection problems associated with selection
3.1 Research design
3.2 Sampling procedure
3.2 Questionnaire design
3.3 Collection of data
3.4 Data analysis technique
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.1 Descriptive analysis
4.2 Hypothesis testing
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). Effect Of Recruitment Selection Placement On Organizational Effectiveness.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/666/effect-of-recruitment-selection-placement-on-organizational-effectiveness
"Effect Of Recruitment Selection Placement On Organizational Effectiveness." Afribary.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/666/effect-of-recruitment-selection-placement-on-organizational-effectiveness>.
"Effect Of Recruitment Selection Placement On Organizational Effectiveness.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/666/effect-of-recruitment-selection-placement-on-organizational-effectiveness>.
"Effect Of Recruitment Selection Placement On Organizational Effectiveness.." Afribary.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/666/effect-of-recruitment-selection-placement-on-organizational-effectiveness.
- Related Works
- An Appraisal Of The Influence Of Informal Groups On Workers Productivity In Nigeria Public Sector Organisations: A Case Study Of The University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (unth) Ituku-ozalla Enugu
- Role Of Planning And Control To Management Efficiency And Productivity (a Study Of Pz Industries Nigeria Plc, Aba)
- The Effects Of Poor Records Management In An Office Organization In Federal Polytechnic, Oko
- An Evaluation Of Government Incentives Schemes Towards Small Scale (a Case Study Of Some Selected Small Scales Firms In Enugu Metropoly)
- The Communication Efficiency In P.z. Industries Nigeria Plc, Emene, Enugu,
- Corruption As The Main Plague Of Nigerian Civil Service; The Analysis In Retrospect
- Government Internal Audit Accountability In Ministries / Extra-ministerial Department. A Case Study Of The Office Of The Auditor-general Of Enugu State.
- Solving Unemployment Problem Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Aguata Local Government Area Of Anambra State.
- Rural Development â€“ A Means Of Combating Rural â€“ Urban Migration. (a Case Study Of Njikoka Local Government)
- The Role Of Social Responsibility In Corporate Performance