The level of labour force being consumed determines the progress of any given society. This is because it leads to a reduction in criminal acts and non-wastage of manpower, therefore, unemployment becomes a very crucial issue requiring great attention. In Nigeria, the story is the same, the establishment of small scale business is very vital for the solving of unemployment problem.
This research work focuses on solving unemployment problem through the establishment of small scale industries. Small scale business requires little capital investment, yet it controls a fair share of the market. Aguata Local government was used as the study area, to examine how small scale business has alleviated the unemployment menace.
Information for this research work was obtained through primary and secondary data. The sources of primary data were personal interviews, personal observation and questionnaire while secondary data was collected from Newspapers, journals and textbooks, tabular presentation, use of percentage to analyse the data obtained.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Introduction and Background of the Study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose of the study
1.4Scope of the study
1.7Significance of the study
1.8Limitation of the study
1.9Definition of terms
2.0Review of related literature
2.1Definition of different authors
2.2The role of small scale business in solving unemployment problem
2.3Contributions of the federal government to the
development of small scale industries.
2.4Source of fund available to the small business.
2.5Characteristics of small scale business
2.6Advantages of small scale business
2.7Disadvantages of small scale business
3.0Data Presentation and Analysis
3.1Presentation and analysis of data
3.2Summary of results
4.0Discussions, conclusions, and recommendations
4.1Discussion of results/findings
4.3Implication(s) of the result findings.
4.5Suggestions for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Solving Unemployment Problem Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Aguata Local Government Area Of Anambra State... ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/309/solving-unemployment-problem-through-the-establishment-of-small-scale-industries-in-aguata-local-government-area-of-anambra-state
"Solving Unemployment Problem Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Aguata Local Government Area Of Anambra State.." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/309/solving-unemployment-problem-through-the-establishment-of-small-scale-industries-in-aguata-local-government-area-of-anambra-state>.
"Solving Unemployment Problem Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Aguata Local Government Area Of Anambra State..." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/309/solving-unemployment-problem-through-the-establishment-of-small-scale-industries-in-aguata-local-government-area-of-anambra-state>.
"Solving Unemployment Problem Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Aguata Local Government Area Of Anambra State..." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/309/solving-unemployment-problem-through-the-establishment-of-small-scale-industries-in-aguata-local-government-area-of-anambra-state.
- Related Works
- Exploring Factors Influencing The Adoption Of Mobile Commerce
- Challenges Of Land Use Act
- An Evaluation Of Government Incentives Schemes Towards Small Scale
- Problems And Prospects Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Government Enterprises In Nigerian
- The Impact Of Motivation On Staff Overall Performance In The Civil Service.
- Problems Of Human Resource Management In Enugu State Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service (esbs) Enugu)
- Democracy And Islamic Sect/boko Haram In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Goodluck Jonathan Regime)
- The Third Tier: Platform For Political Participation. (a Case Study Of Udi L.g.a)
- Public Policy Implementation In Nigeria And Economic Development (a Study Of The National Policy On Population 1999-2007)
- Federal Character Principle And Its Implication On Manpower Utilization: An Analysis Of Recruitment Exercise At The Federal Capital Development Authority (fcda)