This study is aimed to ascertain the impact of Mass Media Campaign aimed at curbing the spread of the disease Aids among teenagers in Benin City.
The objective of the study is also to find out through sample survey whether the teenagers are really getting sufficient information about AIDS blue so as to enable them inform their opinion about the diseases.
The study takes account of the sex, marital status, â€œOccupational variables that were of relevance to the study.
The researcher use survey method in execution of the study.
This no doubt, helped on collecting information as to the way people generally perceived the disease AIDS its wave to Nigeria since the mid 1980s.
TABLE OF CONTENT
CHAPTER ONE Introduction
1.1 Background of Study
1.2 Historical Aspects of AIDS
1.3 Scope of the Disease
1.4 Global Situation
1.5 The Nigerian Situation
1.6 Statement of Research Problem
1.7 Objectives of Study
1.8 Significance of the Study
1.9 Research Questions
CHAPTER TWO Review of Literature
2.1 Source of Literature
2.2 The Review
2.3 Social Implications of the Campaign Against AIDS
2.4 Factors Intercepting the Campaign Against AIDS
2.5 Media Impact on Audience
2.6 The Media and Attitude Change
2.7 Campaign Against AIDS: Strategies and Dimension
2.8 Summary of Literature Review
CHAPTER THREE Research Methodology
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Sample
3.4 Measuring Instrument
3.5 data Collection
3.6 Data Analysis
3.7 Expected Results
CHAPTER FOUR Data Analysis and Results
4.1 Data Analysis
4.2 Testing of Hypothesis and Results
CHAPTER FIVE Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
Notes and References
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). The Impact Of Mass Media Campaign Against Aids Among Teenagers (a Case Study Of Benin City).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/604/the-impact-of-mass-media-campaign-against-aids-among-teenagers-a-case-study-of-benin-city
"The Impact Of Mass Media Campaign Against Aids Among Teenagers (a Case Study Of Benin City)." ProjectStoc.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/604/the-impact-of-mass-media-campaign-against-aids-among-teenagers-a-case-study-of-benin-city>.
"The Impact Of Mass Media Campaign Against Aids Among Teenagers (a Case Study Of Benin City).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/604/the-impact-of-mass-media-campaign-against-aids-among-teenagers-a-case-study-of-benin-city>.
"The Impact Of Mass Media Campaign Against Aids Among Teenagers (a Case Study Of Benin City).." ProjectStoc.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/604/the-impact-of-mass-media-campaign-against-aids-among-teenagers-a-case-study-of-benin-city.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Television Advertising On Etisalat Market Audience (a Study Of Owerri Metropolis, Imo State).
- Langauage Problems In Nigeria Broadcast Media
- The Role Of Radio In Mobilising Women For Politics In Nigeria. Period Of Study: (1961 – 2004)
- The Influence Of Omo Detergent Television Commercials On Consumer’s Patronage Of The Product
- Effects Of Government Ownership And Control Of Mass Media On Me Dia Objectivity (a Case Study Of Esbs)
- The Influence Of Ait Coverage On Post 2011 Election Sentiments Among Residents Of Kabala Doki
- Coverage Of Millennium Development Goals (mdgs) By The Nigerian Press, 2010-2011
- The Use Of Audio-visual Technology In School Libraries And Students’ Academic Performance: A Case Study Of International Early Learning Center/dorothy International Secondary School, Aba.
- Impact Of Gulder Advertisement On The Social Behaviour Of Student’s Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Sales Promotion As A Panacea For Improved Sales The Nigeria Botlling Company Experience (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc 9th Mile Corner)