This project is on the role of insurance companies in Nigeria economic development. The insurance industry, from all indication plays a vital role in Nigeria economic development as well as in the problem of risk management in Nigeria. It is very obvious that the majority of the public who are ignorant of the contributions made by the insurance industry have more faith in the banking and other financial institution but these people forget the fact that the banking institution acknowledges the fact that the insurance companies contribute significantly to the development of the economy of the nation.
Chapter two is the review of related literature the most prominent among there were the extended family system the age grade association and the provide some kind of insurance covers to their member especially during adverse period.
Chapter three is a research design and methodology as this project work is done on secondary data only. And chapter four is the findings that from the research and finding are that insurance companies settle more loss claim now than before.
Chapter five is the conclusion and recommendation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.1STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.2PURPOSE /OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.3SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.4LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
2.1THEIR ROLES IN DEVELOPMENT OF OUR NATION ECONOMY
2.2DIFFERENT CLASSES OF INSURANCE AND THEIR CONTRIBUTION IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
3.0. RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 SOURCES OF DATA
3.2 LOCATION OF DATA
3.3 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION AND METHODOLOGY OF INVESTIGATION
5.0 CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development>.
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development>.
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development.
- Related Works
- Credit Management And Incidence Of Bad Debts In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- Developmental Impact Of Rural Banking In Nigeria (a Case Study Of United Bank For Africa (u.b.a) Plc)
- An Empirical Analysis Of Risk Management And Financial Performance Of Banks In Nigeria (a Case Study Of First Bank And 3 Other Banks)
- Liquidity Problem In Commercial Bank Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu
- Possible Reason For Bank Failures
- Problems Of Debt Recovery In Public Enterprises (a Case Study Of National Electrical Power Authority (nepa)
- Idel Cash Holding And Its Effects In Developing Economy
- Community Banks And Economics Development Of Anambra State, Problems And Prospect. [a Case Study Of Umudioka Community Bank Nig. Ltd Anabra State]
- The Problems And Prospects Of Small-scale Industries In Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Alpha Paper Mill Ltd Ogidi)
- Problems Of Obtaining Bank Loans In Nigerian Banks