The study analyzed the role of women in cooperative development in Mbaitoli Local Government Areas of Imo State. The population for the study was made up of women in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State. Samples of 200 women were randomly drawn from the ten selected town in Mbaitoli local government area. The instrument used for data collection was ARUCDQ instrument designed by the researcher. The researcher administered the instrument by hand and collected it by hand.
Finding revealed those women in Mbaitoli local government area were forming and belonging to very many co-operative societies operating in different areas of human endeavours.
It is against this background that my proposed was to identify the role of women in co-operative development in Mbaitoli local government area of Imo State. It is expected that the study would help to recognize fully the role of women folk of explore may potentialities for co-operative development.
This dream has been stunted and frustrated by harsh, discriminating customs and obnoxious traditions is most societies.
For this, among the recommendation made, women are if not confined and restricted to unpaid services by discharging domestic chores that are accounted for to contribute towards co-operative development in the economy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Limitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 Review of Related Literature
2.1 Cultural Barriers
2.2 Traditional Attitude and Position of Women
2.3 Difference in Attitude and Attitude
2.4 Biological Factor
2.5 The women Perspective in Co-operative
2.6 Recent Trends in women co-operative
2.7 Appraisal of the literature review
3.0 Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Methods of Data Analysis
3.2 Population of the study
3.3 Sample size procedure/Techniques
3.4 Instrument for Data Collection
3.5 Reliability of the Instrument
3.6 Method of data analysis
4.0 Summary of Finding, Conclusion and Recommendation.
4.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State)... ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300
"The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State).." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300>.
"The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State)..." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300>.
"The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State)..." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300.
- Related Works
- Challenges Of Cooperative Extension Services; Causes And Prospects (a Case Study Of Selected Cooperative Societies In Neni Anaocha L.g.a)
- The Roles Of Specialized Banks In Promoting The Activities Of Agricultural Cooperative Societies (a Case Study Of Bank Of Agriculture, Enugu Zonal Office)
- Reducing Unemployment Through Co-operative Movement (a Case Study Of Enugu North L.g.a) 2000 â€“ 2004
- The Role Of Voluntary And Open Membership In Increasing The Efficiency Of Cooperative Societies
- Improving Agricultural Production Through Co-operative A Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area Co-operative Soceities
- Managing A Co-operative Society As Small Business Venture, A Case Study Of A Co-operative Society Supermarket, Oji-river
- Feasibility Studies As A Tool For Successful Cooperative Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Selected Cooperative Societies In Enugu North And South, Enugu State)
- The Problem Of Group Farmers Co-operatives In The Rural Areas Of Enugu State (a Case Study Of Oji-river Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Primary Cooperative And Members Socio Economic Well Being
- Advancing Agricultural Development Through Cooperative Societies In Enugu (a Case Study Of Selected Registered Agricultural Cooperative Societies In Ezeagu Local Government Area)