The study analyzed the role of women in cooperative development in Mbaitoli Local Government Areas of Imo State. The population for the study was made up of women in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State. Samples of 200 women were randomly drawn from the ten selected town in Mbaitoli local government area. The instrument used for data collection was ARUCDQ instrument designed by the researcher. The researcher administered the instrument by hand and collected it by hand.
Finding revealed those women in Mbaitoli local government area were forming and belonging to very many co-operative societies operating in different areas of human endeavours.
It is against this background that my proposed was to identify the role of women in co-operative development in Mbaitoli local government area of Imo State. It is expected that the study would help to recognize fully the role of women folk of explore may potentialities for co-operative development.
This dream has been stunted and frustrated by harsh, discriminating customs and obnoxious traditions is most societies.
For this, among the recommendation made, women are if not confined and restricted to unpaid services by discharging domestic chores that are accounted for to contribute towards co-operative development in the economy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Limitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 Review of Related Literature
2.1 Cultural Barriers
2.2 Traditional Attitude and Position of Women
2.3 Difference in Attitude and Attitude
2.4 Biological Factor
2.5 The women Perspective in Co-operative
2.6 Recent Trends in women co-operative
2.7 Appraisal of the literature review
3.0 Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Methods of Data Analysis
3.2 Population of the study
3.3 Sample size procedure/Techniques
3.4 Instrument for Data Collection
3.5 Reliability of the Instrument
3.6 Method of data analysis
4.0 Summary of Finding, Conclusion and Recommendation.
4.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State)... ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300
"The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State).." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300>.
"The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State)..." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300>.
"The Role Of Women In Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Mbaitoli L.g.a Imo State)..." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5611/the-role-of-women-in-co-operative-development-a-case-study-of-mbaitoli-l-g-a-imo-state-3300.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Co-operatives Societies In Housing Delivery (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- The Importance Of Improving Agriculture Production Through Co-operative Societies. (a Case Study Of Aniocha L.g.a, Anambra State.)
- A Study Of The Activities Of I C A In Regional Office Of West Africa, Asia And The Pacific
- Poor Management, A Stumbling Stone Of Consumer Cooperatives Development
- The Potentials For A Co-operative Thrift Credit Society In A Higher Education Institution (a Case Study Of I.m.t, Enugu)
- Importance Of Co-cooperative Study To Our Economic Development: A Case Study Of Enugu State.
- Problems Facing Agricultural Co-operative Societies In Rural Of Enugu State (a Study Of Selected Agricultural Co-operative Societies In Enugu East Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Merger And Acquisition As A Growth Strategy (a Case Study Of Some Selected Nigerian Companies)
- The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Economics And Management In Institutions
- The Role Of National Board For Technical Education (nbte) In Promoting Cooperative Education (a Case Study Of The Three Federal Cooperative Colleges In Nigeria)