This research work clearly brings out the motivational tools used by financial institution for attainment of financial goal. The topic â€œmotivation of customer as essential tool in financial institutionâ€ is very essential to be used by institution at least for profit maximization. This motivation is applied to retain and gain more customers for institution like Banks.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.2The Rationale of study
1.3Significance of study
1.4Definition of Terms
2.1Review of Related Literature
3.1Statement of hypothesis
3.2Methodology of study
3.3Sources of Data
4.1Presentation of Data
4.2Analysis of Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution.
- Related Works
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercilization Of Government Owned Industries
- The Role Of Financial Management In A Cooperate Organization A Case Study Of Union Bank (nig) Plc Enugu
- Bank Failure: “causes And Consequences”
- Internal Control System As A Means Of Preventing Fraud In Nigeria Financial Institution (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- Effectiveness Of Monetary Policy In Controlling Inflation
- Mortgage Banking In Nigeria Historical Development, Achievement And Problems
- Fraud Defection And Prevention The Impact In The Economy.
- The Problem Of Banking Systems In Nigeria
- Fraudulent Act In The Banking Industry Causes Effects And Possible Remedies
- Monetary Policy Implementation By Central Bank Of Nigeria