This research work clearly brings out the motivational tools used by financial institution for attainment of financial goal. The topic â€œmotivation of customer as essential tool in financial institutionâ€ is very essential to be used by institution at least for profit maximization. This motivation is applied to retain and gain more customers for institution like Banks.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.2The Rationale of study
1.3Significance of study
1.4Definition of Terms
2.1Review of Related Literature
3.1Statement of hypothesis
3.2Methodology of study
3.3Sources of Data
4.1Presentation of Data
4.2Analysis of Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution.
- Related Works
- The Effect Of The Industrial Sector On Firms’ Performance In A Multi-cultural Economy
- The Role Of The Stock Exchange Market In The Economy
- The Role Of An Auditor In Combating Fraud In Business Organization
- The Problems In The Practice Of Standard Costing And Budgetary Control System In The Manufacturing Firm,. A Case Study Of Flourier Nig
- An Evaluation Of Financial Problems And Prospects Of Privatization In The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Effect Of Bank Failure On Nigeria Economic Development
- The Effectiveness Of Monetry Policy On The Bankingf Sector In Nigeria
- Strategic Marketing Of Banking Services In Nigeria
- An Examination Of The Problem And Prospect Of Financing State Government Projects Through The Capital Market
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In Financing The Agricultural Sector In Enugu State