This research work clearly brings out the motivational tools used by financial institution for attainment of financial goal. The topic â€œmotivation of customer as essential tool in financial institutionâ€ is very essential to be used by institution at least for profit maximization. This motivation is applied to retain and gain more customers for institution like Banks.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.2The Rationale of study
1.3Significance of study
1.4Definition of Terms
2.1Review of Related Literature
3.1Statement of hypothesis
3.2Methodology of study
3.3Sources of Data
4.1Presentation of Data
4.2Analysis of Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Management Information On Bank Lending Decision
- The Problem And Prospect Of Capital Mobilization In Financing Small Industries In Enugu State
- The Impact Of Organizational Structure Of Commercial Banks On Efficient Customer Service In Nigeria
- The Effect Of Stock Market On Economic Growth In Nigeria
- Sources And Application Of Funds In A Government Parastatal
- The Role Of Merchant And Commercial Bank In Financing Small Scale Industries In Nigeria
- The Analysis Of The Performanceof Computerization On Nigeria Financial System (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc)
- Fraud Defection And Prevention The Impact In The Economy.
- A Critical Appraisal Of Current Assets Management In Public Limited Liability Companies (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc Enugu)
- The Impact Of High Bank Lending On Manufacturing Sector Of The Nigerian Economy