This research work clearly brings out the motivational tools used by financial institution for attainment of financial goal. The topic â€œmotivation of customer as essential tool in financial institutionâ€ is very essential to be used by institution at least for profit maximization. This motivation is applied to retain and gain more customers for institution like Banks.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.2The Rationale of study
1.3Significance of study
1.4Definition of Terms
2.1Review of Related Literature
3.1Statement of hypothesis
3.2Methodology of study
3.3Sources of Data
4.1Presentation of Data
4.2Analysis of Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution>.
"Motivation Of Customers As Essential Tool In Financial Institution.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/534/motivation-of-customers-as-essential-tool-in-financial-institution.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of An Open Market Operation As A Monetary Control Instrument In Nigeria By Central Bank Of Nigeria
- Bank Failure And Economic Development In Nigeria; A Critical Appraisal
- The Appraisal Of Dr. Lamido Sanusiâ€™s Banking Policies Towards Bank Consolidation And Efficient Services Delivery In Nigeria Banking Industry
- Checking Distress In The Nigerian Banking Sector The Role Of Accountants And Auditors (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Awka)
- The Role Of Central Bank Of Nigeria In The Management Of The Nations Foreign Debt
- The Impact Of The New Products Developed In The Banking Industry In Nigeria (1990-2003) (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc State)
- Fraud Defection And Prevention The Impact In The Economy.
- Development Banking In Nigeria
- Commercial Banks Lending Policies In Nigeria And Their Implications (comparative Case Study Of Three Selected Commerical Banks In Enugu Zone, Union Bank Plc, Afribank Plc And Uba Plc)
- Bank Distress: A Critical Review Of The Courses And Possible Control In The Nigerian Banking Industry (a Case Study Of N.d.i.c Enugu)