TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Research hypothesis
1.7 Significance of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
2.1 Role of banking in general
2.3 Characteristics of a good policy
2.4 Procedure for taking securities for bank lending
3.0 Research methodology
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of design
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedure
3.5 Instrument of data collection
3.6 Validation of the instruments
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Method of data collection
3.9 Method of data analysis
5.0 Recommendation and conclusion
Lending is the backbone of banking activities, it generally provides the larger part of a banks profits. Thus bank have lending policies to establish the direction ad use of funds from stock holders, depositions and creditors to control the composition and size of the loan part folio, an to determine the general circumstance under which it is appropriate to make an advance. The most important purpose of an empiricist lending policy is to provide guidance for the lending officers and thereby establish prudence for the lending officer in credit appraisal so that the risk/reward ratio will be satisfactory and danger of default minimized.
The government or monetary authorities externally impose some of these policies either in the form of loans or regulations while others develop from the nature of then banking system or by convention of the trade association, which transforms into practice in the profession.
This paper will therefore, which standard trust bank is one of them, along these lines, highlighting the process of credit appraisal security accepted as collateral within the controvert imposed by other environment variables.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Banking Lending Policies And Recovery Procedure In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3853/banking-lending-policies-and-recovery-procedure-in-nigeria-2795
"Banking Lending Policies And Recovery Procedure In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3853/banking-lending-policies-and-recovery-procedure-in-nigeria-2795>.
"Banking Lending Policies And Recovery Procedure In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3853/banking-lending-policies-and-recovery-procedure-in-nigeria-2795>.
"Banking Lending Policies And Recovery Procedure In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3853/banking-lending-policies-and-recovery-procedure-in-nigeria-2795.
- Related Works
- Debt Recovery Techniques In The Banking Sector, Problems And Prospect. (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc).
- A Study Of The Use Of Financial Ratios For The Assessment Of The Performance And The Profitability Of A Firm
- Problems Of Obtaining Bank Loans In Nigerian Banks
- Electronic Banking And The Challenges Of The Nigerian Business Environment (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.)
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In The Economic Development Of Nigeria
- The Provision Of Qualitative Services Rendered To Customers In Commercial Banks
- Credit Management In Nigeria Communicial Banks. (a Case Study Of First And Union Banks Of Nigeria Phe, Enugu).
- An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of An Open Market Operation As A Monetary Control Instrument In Nigeria By Central Bank Of Nigeria
- The Role Of Nigeria Agricultural Co-operative And Rural Development Bank On Nigeria Economy
- Banking Inspection And Examination As An Aid To Effective Banking Management ( A Case Study Of Uba Agbani Road, Enugu)