Lack of fund has been one of the major problems militating against the progress and growth of our business organizations. This is caused by a lot of factors such as low savings (Vicacious Circle of Poverty), Ignorance of the Public to invest, mismanagement etc. There are many ways of solving the problems of Finance and Providing adequate finance to our business organizatios such as equity stock, savings, ploughing back profits, but for the purpose of this research, we have to pay attention to loan and loan syndication.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1The Purpose of the study
1.2Significant of the study
1.3Scope of the study
1.4Limitations of the study
2.1Definition of Syndicated Loan
2.2Forms of Syndicated credit finance
2.3Procedures for syndicating a loan
2.4Methods of syndicating loan
2.5Advantages of Syndicated loan as financing alternative
3.2Sources of Data
3.3Location of Data
3.4Method of analysis
4.1Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Loan Syndication As An Alternative To Business Finance In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/526/loan-syndication-as-an-alternative-to-business-finance-in-nigeria
"Loan Syndication As An Alternative To Business Finance In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/526/loan-syndication-as-an-alternative-to-business-finance-in-nigeria>.
"Loan Syndication As An Alternative To Business Finance In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/526/loan-syndication-as-an-alternative-to-business-finance-in-nigeria>.
"Loan Syndication As An Alternative To Business Finance In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/526/loan-syndication-as-an-alternative-to-business-finance-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Problems Of Financing Small â€“ Scale Enterprises In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Liquidity Problem On The Nigerian Banking Industry
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In Small Scale Business Financing
- Effectiveness Of Credit Guidelines Asan Instrument Of Monetary Policy In Nigeria.
- The Role Of Banks In International Trade In Nigeria.
- An Assessment Of The Nigerian Stock Exchange Market And The Financing Of The Industrial Sector (2002-2012)
- The Role Of The Nigerian Agriculture And Co-operative Bank In Agricultural Financing (problems And Prospects)
- The Effect Of Claim Settlement On Profit Maximization In The Insurance Industries
- The Impact Of Monetary And Fiscal Policies Of Central Bank Of Nigeria On The Profitability Of Bank (a Case Study Of Zenith Bank P.l.c
- Performance Evaluation Of New Products Developed In The Banking Industry 1999 - 2004