Over the years, there has been a high rate of business failure in both private and public sector . analysis and the review of the problem has shown that the provision of capital and technology alone cannot avert the situation. The situation can be change through a communal living. Establishment of co-operative society and there stay under the umbrella might contribute more to the efficient and effective management.
This research project was done to determine the impact of co-operative apex on the development of co-operative society in Anambra state using the co-operative federation as a case of study
The objective of the study was;
1. to identify the functions of the apex
2. To identify and examine the organizational structure of the apex
3. To identify the problem militating against the management and operation of COFAS and suggesting ways of improving the state apex.
4. To identify the source and the use of fund and how they are supported in improving other tertiary, secondary, and primary society
The study find out that co-operative federation of Anambra state have;
Create a great impact on co-operative development in Nigeria which is archive through the service rendered to affiliate member society such as selling essential commodity are a reduce price, processing farm product, conducting training programme such as seminars, conference, workshop etc.
Management problem, which are responsible for the poor performance of COFAS. Such problems are lack of good planning, organizing, controlling and directing
Problem of inadequate capital. The study recommends that management workshop should be organized to harness the management problems of COFAS. Also private companies should be allowed to by share in the co-operatives federation so that problem of inadequate capital can e solve
The researcher also made some suggestion for further study.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 The background of the study
1.2 Statement of problems
1.3 Objective of study
1.4 Significance of study
1.5 Scope and limitation of study
0 Review related to literature
2.1 Functions of the co-operative apexes
2.2 Social function
2.3 Economic function
2.4 Verity of structure at the apex level
2.5 The organizational structure of the anambra co-operative federation(acfed) before the state creation
2.6 The organizational structure of the co-operative of anambra state (cofas)
2.7 Organization of cofas limited
2.8 By-laws of co-operative federation of anambra state (cofas)
2.9 The impact of apex cofas on co-operative development
3.2 Sample size and sample selection
3.3 Source of data
3.4 Method of data analysis
4.1 Questionnaire administration
4.2 Annual report administration
5.1 Recommendation and conclusion
5.2 Summary of the findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). The Study Of The Impact Of The Organs In The Development Of Crop In Nigeria (a Case Study Of The Cooperative Federation Of Anambra State).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5176/the-study-of-the-impact-of-the-organs-in-the-development-of-crop-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-the-cooperative-federation-of-anambra-state-7049
"The Study Of The Impact Of The Organs In The Development Of Crop In Nigeria (a Case Study Of The Cooperative Federation Of Anambra State)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5176/the-study-of-the-impact-of-the-organs-in-the-development-of-crop-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-the-cooperative-federation-of-anambra-state-7049>.
"The Study Of The Impact Of The Organs In The Development Of Crop In Nigeria (a Case Study Of The Cooperative Federation Of Anambra State).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5176/the-study-of-the-impact-of-the-organs-in-the-development-of-crop-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-the-cooperative-federation-of-anambra-state-7049>.
"The Study Of The Impact Of The Organs In The Development Of Crop In Nigeria (a Case Study Of The Cooperative Federation Of Anambra State).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5176/the-study-of-the-impact-of-the-organs-in-the-development-of-crop-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-the-cooperative-federation-of-anambra-state-7049.
- Related Works
- How To Improve Agricultural Production Through Co-operative (a Case Study Of Ndokwa West Local Government Area Of Delta State)
- Impact Of Co-operative Societies In Promotion Of Self-reliance And Small Scale Enterprises (a Special Focus On Selected Co-operative Societies In Idemili South L.g.a)
- The Role Of Information And Communication Technology (ict) On Organization Performance (a Case Study Of Fidelity Bank Plc. Ogui Road, Enugu)
- Cooperative Societies And The Actualization Of The Fadama Iii Project (a Study Of The Third National Fadama Development Project In Enugu State)
- Financing Women Co-operative Groups By The Nigerian Agricultural Cooperative And Rural Development Bank (nacrdb) Now Known As Bank Of Agriculture (boa) In Enugu State
- Poor Management, A Stumbling Stone Of Consumer Cooperatives Development
- Feasibility Studies As A Tool For Successful Cooperative Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Selected Cooperative Societies In Enugu North And South, Enugu State)
- The Importance Of Improving Agriculture Production Through Co-operative Societies (a Case Study Of Aniocha L.g.a, Anambra State)
- Co-operative Education And Training In Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria (a Case Study Of The Department Of Co-operative Economics And Management (cem), Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu
- Cooperative Education/training And Effective Management Of Co-operative Business Enterprises (a Case Study Of Cooperative Societies In Udi Local Government Area)