The topic auditor as a watchdog in business organization is very important in our present day economic situation of any business organization and the country at large if the well managed it affects the economic condition of the country
With this project the important of an auditor in any business organization is established. An auditor is just seen as an impartial critic and observes in a business, he is a watchdog and not a bloodhound. He displays all the skill and care, which is expected of him as a professional. His work can be limited by influence from the client such as gifts or threats. Nevertheless, the work of an auditor is backed up with the provision of the company and allied matter decree (CAMA) 1990. This means that the auditor has legal rules to follow in carrying out his work.
In summary, the role of an auditor is vital and indispensable in government establishment so as to imbilre sanity and fairness in the operation of the government officials and their subordinates
TABLES OF CONTENT
TITLE PAGE (i)
APPROVAL PAGE (ii)
TABLES OF CONTENT (vi)
1.1 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.4 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 ORIGIN OF AUDITING
2.2 AUDITING IN NIGERIA
2.3 THE WORK OF AN AUDITOR
2.4 AUDITING AND ACCOUNTANCY
2.5 IRREGULARITIES AND FRAUD
2.6 THE AUDITOR AS A WATCH DOG
3.0 SUMMARY OF FINDING, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). Auditor As A Watch Dog In Business Organization.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4316/auditor-as-a-watch-dog-in-business-organization-8878
"Auditor As A Watch Dog In Business Organization." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4316/auditor-as-a-watch-dog-in-business-organization-8878>.
"Auditor As A Watch Dog In Business Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4316/auditor-as-a-watch-dog-in-business-organization-8878>.
"Auditor As A Watch Dog In Business Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4316/auditor-as-a-watch-dog-in-business-organization-8878.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Accounting In Societal Development In The Nigeria Context
- Poor Performance Of Students In Accounting Subjects (a Case Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu)
- Appraisal Of Fraud Control Techniques In Nigeria Commercial Banks [a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc. Okpara Avenue Enugu]
- The Roles And Contribution Of Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria To Manpower And Economic Development In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Loans And Advances In Community Banks A Case Study Of Ekulu Community Bank Enugu
- Problems Of Fraud And Their Solutions In Financial Institution
- Conflict Resolution As A Tool For Effective Management In Sona System Association Business Management Limited (ssabml)
- Assets Valuation For Research And Development
- The Role Of An Accountant In The Poverty Alleviation Programme Of The Federal Government (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area).
- Financial Planning And Control A Key To Management Efficiency In The Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Dangote Group Plc)