1.0 Pricing Theory:
Pricing is an important and complex element of the marketing mix and generates the highest level of external interference because of its place as a major determinant of the volume of goods and services available for the consumers in any economy.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Contents
1.0 Pricing Theory
1.1 Concepts of Price/Pricing
2.0 Price Fixing under Perfect Competition
2.1 Price Fixing under Perfect Competition
2.2 Marginal Approval under Perfect Competition
2.3 Marginal Approval under Imperfect Market
2.4 Importance of Price in an Economy
2.5 Pricing Strategies
3.0 Method of Pricing
3.1 Price Administration
3.2 Price Discrimination
3.3 Pricing Objectives
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Pricing Policies.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4016/pricing-policies-7647
"Pricing Policies." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4016/pricing-policies-7647>.
"Pricing Policies.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4016/pricing-policies-7647>.
"Pricing Policies.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4016/pricing-policies-7647.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Financing Small And Medium Scale Enterprise In Rural Area In Kaduna State
- The Effect Of Computer Application In The Banking Sector
- Bank Failure In Nigeria And Mordern System Of Computer Banking To Bring Inprovement.
- The Impact Of Electronic Banking In Nigerian Banking System (critical Appraisal Of Unity Bank Plc)
- The Constraints Of Small Scale Industry In Debt Servicing
- Mortgage Banking In Nigeria Historical Development, Achievement And Problems
- The Effect Of The Industrial Sector On Firms’ Performance In A Multi-cultural Economy
- The Effect Of Credit Recovery On The Performance Of Nigerian Agricultural Cooperative And Rural Development Bank (nacrdb)
- Improving Customers Services In Nigerian Commercial Banks
- Banking Distress In Nigeria Causes And Implications