In all the development countries in the word, it was through their good implementation of monetary policy control that their monetary control and
supply of money was well manage and implemented very well. Basic on my own view I believed that the monetary authority in our country will do better to achieved the in goal is they do not mis-led the good involve they have started. I also believed from the little that has be done since they started 1962. They have be some improvement in the system, some of this system are.
The economic growth which the standard of living has been some improvement and the environment has grow. More also, the relative stability in the domest prices and double inflation which they have restrain to a digir.
The balance of payment has been maintained at equilibrium and exchange rare has also been stable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Statement of the problem and purpose of the study
1.2 Rational of the study
1.3 Significance of study
1.4 Back-Ground of the study
1.5 Definition of terms
Review of related literature
3.1 Research design
3.2 Sources of data
3.3 Location of data
3.4 Limitation of the study
4.1 Data presentation
4.2 Data analysis
4.3 Discussion of result of analysis
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Monetary Policies As Efficient Tools For Economic Development.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3987/monetary-policies-as-efficient-tools-for-economic-development-5239
"Monetary Policies As Efficient Tools For Economic Development." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3987/monetary-policies-as-efficient-tools-for-economic-development-5239>.
"Monetary Policies As Efficient Tools For Economic Development.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3987/monetary-policies-as-efficient-tools-for-economic-development-5239>.
"Monetary Policies As Efficient Tools For Economic Development.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3987/monetary-policies-as-efficient-tools-for-economic-development-5239.
- Related Works
- The Increase In The Price Of Fuel And Its Impact On The Nigeria Masses
- Military Expenditure And Economic Growth: A Case Study Of Sub-saharan African Countries (1986-2014)
- Access Of Micro Credit Among Rural Farmers In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Taxation As An Aid To Economic Development In Enugu State
- The Impact Of Industrialization On Economic Growth Of Nigeria
- The Impact Of External Debt On Nigeria Economy (1985-2011)
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)
- Appraisal Of The Economic Implication Of Electronic Banking In Nigeria Banks (a Case Study Of Diamond Bank)
- Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Economic Growth In Nigeria (1986-2010)
- An Empirical Analysis Of The Determinants Of Exchange Rate In Nigeria (1983-2007)