Contribution of financial institution is not just for more development, but also grow the economy of Nigeria. This is because the commercial bank attitude to the public is quiet
However, this study is aimed at identifying the contribution of financial institution in Nigerian economy, also to decimate its problem and prospects in Nigeria economy.
This study also focused attention to extent the commercials banks has adopted the use of capital asset and knowing the effect and efficiently.
Moreover, it focus is also direct to general operation of financial institution in Nigeria particularly, commercial banks.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Title page ii
Approval page iii
Table of content vii
1.1 Statement of the problem 1
1.2 Rational of study 2
1.3 Significance of the study 2
1.4 Definition of terms 3
Literature review 4
2.1 Condition for credit granting 4
2.2 The role of commercial banks 8
2.3 Assistance provided by commercial
banks to small scale industries 10
2.4 Commercial banks investments 13
2.5 Source of commercial banks income 14
3.1 Statement of hypothesis 18
3.2 Methodology of study 18
3.3 Sources of data 19
Data presentation and analysis 21
4.1 Data presentation 21
4.2 Analysis of data 24
Summary conclusion and suggestion 30
5.1 Summary of findings 30
5.2 Conclusions 31
5.3 Suggestion 31
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). The Contribution Of Financial Institution In The Development Of Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://afribary.com/read/3898/the-contribution-of-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-nigeria-economy-4483
"The Contribution Of Financial Institution In The Development Of Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://afribary.com/read/3898/the-contribution-of-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-nigeria-economy-4483>.
"The Contribution Of Financial Institution In The Development Of Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://afribary.com/read/3898/the-contribution-of-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-nigeria-economy-4483>.
"The Contribution Of Financial Institution In The Development Of Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://afribary.com/read/3898/the-contribution-of-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-nigeria-economy-4483.
- Related Works
- Improving Customer Service In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- “the Impact Of Central Bank Of Nigeria Prudential Guidelines On The Financial Statement Of Licensed: A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc And Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc
- The Role Of Financial Sector In The Promotion Of Non – Oil Exports In Nigeria
- Management Of Bad Debt In The Nigeria Banking System Scopes And Remedies
- The Role Of Nigeria Agricultural Co-operative And Rural Development Bank On Nigeria Economy
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In Financing The Agricultural Sector In Enugu State
- Fraud Defection And Prevention The Impact In The Economy.
- The Roles Of Central Bank Of Nigeria And Merchant Banks In Financial International Trade In Nigeria. A Case Study Of Cbn Enugu. And Crown Merchant Bank Benin
- Credit Management And Incidence Of Bad Debts In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- The Role Of Banks In Export Financing